FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Please do not post images or links involving DLC content. Febui has their profile blocked from view so I couldn't PM them. Quoting people doing these things without removing the links/images isn't great either.

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Are there some other topics I should cover? Should I make something less detailed?
Looking good so far!

A note on what object-combination jobs need could be good as those're also asked quite often, potentially.

Additionally, how food's "raid effect" really works. (Placing on table: when a raid occurs, up to 100 raid effects apply to people in a certain range of the raid-target (friendly npc's only)).

Maybe a slight addition to the quest markers, that those that appear partly transparent/gray are in some cave.

Aside of that, looks good and doesn't spoil too much!

Reactions: flannan

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, I'm done modding this thread for free, I give up. I've seen the mods come in and remove games/threads for much less. There's no way for a normal member to handle this many inconsiderate/willfully ignorant people and the mods will just fuck over everybody because of a few people like that. Too bad for the guides that might be nuked, I recommend backing them up.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Looking good so far!
Thank you!

A note on what object-combination jobs need could be good as those're also asked quite often, potentially.
These are written out in the text that appears when you hover over the job list. I clarified that in the guide.

Additionally, how food's "raid effect" really works. (Placing on table: when a raid occurs, up to 100 raid effects apply to people in a certain range of the raid-target (friendly npc's only)).

Maybe a slight addition to the quest markers, that those that appear partly transparent/gray are in some cave.
Done. Thank you.

Reactions: Shurutsue

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Wow, until the end of the game i was wishing for some skillful mechanic, so that it's not just Diablo/Titan Quest level of combat with going back and forth to the enemy - and there is. Perfect blocking, or parrying, whatever you wanna call it. And if you get the Mirror Shield you can also deflect damage back, while avoiding getting any yourself. Too bad it doesn't work with weapons without a shield, but it makes combat much more involved.

Wish Dark Souls didn't make me avoid shields in games, i was doing exactly that the whole time...

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
These are written out in the text that appears when you hover over the job list. I clarified that in the guide.
You're right, just checked again, for some reason I remembered it a bit different, where it lists some/all but not their combination, but actually reading helps :KEK: probs something somehow threw me off last time I actually read it, or was too tired.
My mistake there, sorry!

Wow, until the end of the game i was wishing for some skillful mechanic, so that it's not just Diablo/Titan Quest level of combat with going back and forth to the enemy - and there is.
*cough* I just walk through the enemy to "dodge" them, instead of away. (in most cases)
Until i read it in that guide, I didn't know about "perfect block" either and I already had several playthroughs done :HideThePain:

Reactions: flannan

Vova_Shlapik

Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone
May i ask for a game similiar to E-made's art style? You need to create female character and go through dungeon full of different monsters, slice them with chainsaw and fuel, pick up items that helps you to survive on dungeon levels. That's all what i've remembered.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone
May i ask for a game similiar to E-made's art style? You need to create female character and go through dungeon full of different monsters, slice them with chainsaw and fuel, pick up items that helps you to survive on dungeon levels. That's all what i've remembered.
Riona's Nightmare? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes