FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Seems like they finally have a big update for us although Im gonna wait a couple more months before I come back to this game. Very excited over the full release of this game
Yeah, pretty small update, mostly bug fixes and the new repair job. I might have to unfollow the thread and just try to forget about this game for a while at this update rate (And hope the thread still exists in half a year or so, lol).

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
no, type A = head, type B = head, type C = head or boobs when u use heavy attack

I see u grabbed my save there XD and yeah, like they said, its from an android type 3 who shoots laser in the lab.
I'm glad you said something! I just remember scavenging the forums for a save cause I ran the game for about 2 hours and just couldn't keep it up. I like building and creating my little town and stuff much more so now I'm up to like 16 hours. I'm still doing a lot of changes but it gave me a solid start so thank you very much!

Side note, now that I know about the androids, the katana does the job just as well.

Reactions: John8r9

freetime90000

Aug 20, 2022
can somebody tell me how to increase and decrease moral in this game? how to make a male npc rape another female npc? also tell me how to make heroines dance lewd? not the normal dance i mean the lewd one

Reactions: Rianhyouga

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
can somebody tell me how to increase and decrease moral in this game? how to make a male npc rape another female npc?
The main way to decrease morale in this game, is to put NPCs who hate each other together. They all have a personality they hate, so if you just stack them randomly, that will happen sooner or later.
Alternatively, chop up your enemies, fry them on a campfire and feed it to NPC who needs his morale lowered.
If morale hits rock bottom, NPCs will start rioting, and male NPCs will start raping.

also tell me how to make heroines dance lewd? not the normal dance i mean the lewd one
Hold Q to get into the dance menu. The first dance is the normal dance, the second is the lewd dance. Lewd heroines will do the lewd dance, less lewd heroines will just do cheering.
Alternatively, set their idle animation to "lewd dance", and make them idle.

Reactions: freetime90000

PiraunOPOPS

Aug 16, 2023
can somebody tell me how to increase and decrease moral in this game? how to make a male npc rape another female npc? also tell me how to make heroines dance lewd? not the normal dance i mean the lewd one
you can watch this .this channel upload some guide

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Look at my post or john above yours, I thik it is the game.
No english translation though, not even mtl
No, the game john linked and that the other user most likely asked for is RJ401594 from WILD FLOWER, which also looks very interesting.
I was asking for the game with that blonde MC girl who's using magic.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes