Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
You should answer it then, seeing people asking the same questions already answered in John's FAQ/Guide. And that's after some users helped answer the same damn questions. I'd like to see that happen.

Even if you refine/proofread the guide, someone's gonna do something stupid again like "Oh, I've searched but I can't find it". Can't even use a solid 1-2 minutes via search.

Reactions: masMalkar

failashsxaaxaxax

May 4, 2023
According to

Throw a zero byte file called none.bat into \Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML and it will be de-censored.

Creating a zero byte file (in Windows):
Have file extensions visible; if you don't know how to do that, Google it
Right click and select New>>Text File
Creates a New Text File.txt
Change name to none.bat
Say Yes to the file extension warning
Done
I get that it is damaged

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
I bought the game, i can share the updated files?
Just need someone to tell me how to uncensor the game and also how to change the language to english
Language is in options, the 3rd item from the bottom up in main menu, above workshop.
For uncensor copy the none.bat into Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML. Or just extract this into your game's root folder (the folder with the "Mad Island.exe"). This would uncensor all scenes, including ones the default none.bat doesnt work on, like some female MC scenes. It could make performance worse depending on your system though.
EDIT: Ignore false positive, it's just one hit on suspected trojan as this is a modification to a programe.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I cant use WASD and idk how to craft, any help there would be great. im compressing the game into a zip file now and Ill upload to mega, idk if the game needs a crack or not.
wut do u mean wasd doesn't work. It does work. For crafting just press the bottom left wooden hammer icon.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I still get excess status points though. Is it possible to get the skill points without them?

Edit: also, no matter what value I type in, I'll always get 10,000 status points. Is there a specific way I'm supposed to type the command?
well........../exp
but it will increase ur lvl and ur skill exp at the same time
/exp 53 = 53 exp for ur skill exp and ur mc's lvl exp
/point [value] = yea, it can't be changed, it will just add 10,000 status point like u said

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes