kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hm can someone tell me how a male mc can have SEX with shino or something and impregnate her somehow nothing works for me except titjob

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, Takumi died of starvation because I forgot to put food after tying him in his mission. Is there a way or code to respawn? If there is an important event that would happen if he didn't die, I don't want to play the whole game over again.
i was trying to test it out for u but he won't starve to death
1717299592900.png
Anyways
if hes ded, it should look like this in save

<questKey>Main_TakumiFeed</questKey>
<progress>4</progress>

but after i tested it out, seems like changing the progress won't work for main quest...good luck to start from scratch i guess

sakari53

May 28, 2024
ok so the plant boss only boss that has a losing sex part.. but it will never respawn and it is the one of the bosses tahat wont respawn

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
ok so is the plant boss only boss that has a losing sex part but it will never respawn and is the only one of the bosses tahat has it
has wut, defeated scene for female mc? spider boss, plant boss, mad scientist using cassie android, treasure hunters, another mad scientist but with tools for cutting limbs around his lab, native boss and takumi have it

sakari53

May 28, 2024
do you think some of thos can be replayable sometime.. like planting a small plant that grows back into the plant boss

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight, i am gonna start working with the command list. I will be using google translate to make it faster

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight, i am gonna start working with the command list. I will be using google translate to make it faster
you will see it soon that i won't use the original name in game with some of them, just describing their appearances in their id

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
you will see it soon that i won't use the original name in game with some of them, just describing their appearances in their id
As much as I appreciate you trying to help, there's already folks who posted them already.
Here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also attached all item names.
ALL cheats (This is all I found =( )

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes