MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
and skeleton tame in animal fence. Whoever said that they cant tame well u got me but i still sus why game still saying they like dark orb

if i c anymore frust with pregnacy then i will have them link to ur guide

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Have anyone tried to make Base in the beach side near Keigo and Reika place.? That area looks quite safe since it surrounded by cliff on one side. Or can those raiders fall off the cliff and still alive to attack the base?
i built there, you can block northern entrance with walls and as long as they dont see anyone they get stuck there. Problem is if they target a NPC who wandered to south they spawn around that area plus scouts spawn inside regardless. It is a cool place IMO, i just moved to east hill of that area after i found some dead named NPCs in my base

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Can anyone provide that steam guide (that was in russian)? The translated to english pdf one, thanks.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
i wish this game have Raid Boss Event for example :
1. Blood Moon Event, Where Regular Zombie Waifu and Zombie Waifu boss Raid Your Base,
2. Ancient People Raid, Dog Zombie, Mummy, Daddy, Whraith Raid, Golem. Raid Coming After you Clear The Dungeon.
3. Sea People Raid : Sea Monster, Sea Waifu Raid
4. Furry Waifu Raid. ( Yeah We need Cat People, Dog People In this Game).
5. Alien Raid Waifu.

i hope the dev add a few Unique Raid Above when This game Still in Development.

This Game Have That Sooooo much Potentials, Can Be next Terraria / Other Village Sims Fun and Replay able when done right.

then i hope somebody Mod This Game for more content in the future.

Reactions: Scud74

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
i wish this game have Raid Boss Event for example :
1. Blood Moon Event, Where Regular Zombie Waifu and Zombie Waifu boss Raid Your Base,
2. Ancient People Raid, Dog Zombie, Mummy, Daddy, Whraith Raid, Golem. Raid Coming After you Clear The Dungeon.
3. Sea People Raid : Sea Monster, Sea Waifu Raid
4. Furry Waifu Raid. ( Yeah We need Cat People, Dog People In this Game).
5. Alien Raid Waifu.

i hope the dev add a few Unique Raid Above when This game Still in Development.

This Game Have That Sooooo much Potentials, Can Be next Terraria / Other Village Sims Fun and Replay able when done right.

then i hope somebody Mod This Game for more content in the future.

I heard they have a discord server and that you can suggest that to them.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I not joining discord there yet but I wish for milking pregnant sax and alot of position more. I bought the game too.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
On step 5 of the guide where the fatman is at for the Men's Workbench; i can't seem to be able to trigger it, am at level 30 -ish and been visiting the spot but they fat man never seem to appear.

can someone let me know what did i miss? is this even the right spot to seek out the man?

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes