KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
btw is there a way to interact with the npcs in that village? cause i cant kidnap nor have sex with them
Well if playing as Man you can Grab/Rape the Females there but thats it and they will not like you for it and btw they cant die and will attack any Raid close to their village but not you

Reactions: Kagari Touki

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
btw guys, is there a way to run fast? not spring but i see videos where the character run much faster than i am sprinting with my character

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
btw guys, is there a way to run fast? not spring but i see videos where the character run much faster than i am sprinting with my character
example
/run 8
but it will reset after u quit the game or load ur save
or shift > to speed up the time but it also speeding up the movements of everything in the game
u can shift < a few times to back to normal

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
What can you do with domesticated deer?
Also I can't seem to figure out a way to kill captured (or domesticated) animals, like those caught through the bear trap.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
does NPC have different work effectiveness like farming, mining, loggin ?
no, random value of stuff will add to it after working. Doesn't rly matter
What can you do with domesticated deer?
Also I can't seem to figure out a way to kill captured (or domesticated) animals, like those caught through the bear trap.
press T to dissect to meat
domesticated deer help u attack as ally npc with nothing special. not even its status is good
1720440179350.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Only benefit of a lot of those weak animals in the 2 party capacity. Humanoids are all 3-6 but some animals are 2. Party capacity limit is 8, so you could roll around with 4 animals vs 2 humanoids. Their attack is low, but at least there's no armor in this game to penalize weak attacks, so all damage adds up. Just gotta watch the enemy aoes lol. Wonder if there's a standout in the 2 party cost minions, I haven't bothered capturing many animals yet.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes