TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
just remember that if you do buy it on DLsite you don't get the workshop support. But well up to you on whatever you do with your money
I prefer not to mix things up, the risk is still there lol (receipts, connected emails, etc), although setting up an alt account is on the table

You can just make the game private from the moment you buy the game. Its a new feature.
Wow really? Last time I checked (2022 lol), you can *hide* the game on the library but if your games list's still public, they can see it

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Ah dang, completely misread the patch notes
Mistook 'Small Native' to mean something else, only to realize it meant the deformed, squat midget native.
The wait to give a '''small native''' his grand harem continues.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
The boss (behind the green fog) is not in the arena. And I can't leave it.
I was fighting him the first time and lost, the second time he was shown way down the south, and I'm locked in the arena. Waiting to die of hunger.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The boss (behind the green fog) is not in the arena. And I can't leave it.
I was fighting him the first time and lost, the second time he was shown way down the south, and I'm locked in the arena. Waiting to die of hunger.
u know u can teleport with the flag on ur map right?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Wow really? Last time I checked (2022 lol), you can *hide* the game on the library but if your games list's still public, they can see it
Don't know when it was changed, but the "Mark Private" option will make the game 100% private - no stats will be shown to the public OR any of your friends. So even if your account is 100% open to the public... any game you mark as Private will not show up on your recently played, owned, etc - only you will see it & relevant stats on your account.

Steams page on this:

Reactions: flannan

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
then why doesn't the dlc work?
Shove it in the correct folder, remember to start the game after it's in the right folder and then it should work.
You can check in game by opening the options I think? where it'll show on the top right something like "dlc_00 v1.0" or something (don't remember exactly what it said, but something like that)

Reactions: flannan

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Regarding the underground woman, is there any use for her beside fucking & an eye candy?

she moves, like crazy slow, also sucks in combat

I'd rather support through Ci-en personally, no need to further taint my steam account lol

But iirc there's some fuckup with western credit card, so yea it shucks
Upgrade her to a Sadako, use the guide, Sadako also comes in the Halloween raid, is the fastest unit on the game if I'm not mistaken

gufidown

Nov 23, 2021
Shove it in the correct folder, remember to start the game after it's in the right folder and then it should work.
You can check in game by opening the options I think? where it'll show on the top right something like "dlc_00 v1.0" or something (don't remember exactly what it said, but something like that)
Thanks, it works now

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Sorry but the 3440x1440 (21:9) is not responsive, see how it looks on my screen (ROG Swift PG349 4K)

2024-08-11_193619.png

There are 3 ways to uncensor.
First way:
1. Create .txt file on desktop. Nothing inside.
2. Rename it to "none.bat".
3. Put it in \Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML
4. It's done.

Second way:
1. Go to "Mad Island" root fotlder (where is the .exe is located).
2. Make a copy of the file "UnityPlayer.dll". Rename it to "none.bat".
3. Put it in \Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML
4. It's done.

Third way:
1. Watch the steps in the Guide Video (in chinese) :
2. OR follow the steps in the PDF fiile (in English) maked by on the Reddit thread.
(the PDF file is in the attach files below)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes