Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Is there any benefit to buying the game on Steam? For example, a history even if I format the PC?
Cloud saving, workshop and supporting the devs. I bought it but I don't think anyone here will judge you if you don't considering this is a piracy forum.

Hopefully we get to use workshop for more than just furniture in the future

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Is there any benefit to buying the game on Steam? For example, a history even if I format the PC?
Well, the only thing beneficial is that the game's bound to your steam account.
Other than that, if you think it's not worth buying the game when it's early access (or you have problems getting steam wallet currency or money to buy the game), then just pirate it.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Regarding the underground woman, is there any use for her beside fucking & an eye candy?

she moves, like crazy slow, also sucks in combat
supporting the creator
modding (limited rn but who knows youmight be able to mod in costumes later)
acces to betas
I'd rather support through Ci-en personally, no need to further taint my steam account lol

But iirc there's some fuckup with western credit card, so yea it shucks

Doce26

Jan 27, 2018
I understand, there are people in my family on Steam, I left my account completely private...

I liked the game when I played pirate, if there's any good news I want to buy it on a secondary account on Steam xD

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I'd rather support through Ci-en personally, no need to further taint my steam account lol

But iirc there's some fuckup with western credit card, so yea it shucks
just remember that if you do buy it on DLsite you don't get the workshop support. But well up to you on whatever you do with your money

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I understand, there are people in my family on Steam, I left my account completely private...

I liked the game when I played pirate, if there's any good news I want to buy it on a secondary account on Steam xD
You can just make the game private from the moment you buy the game. Its a new feature.

Reactions: DevilsBane99

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
Bought it for support. And also refreshing to find a game that lets you be as fucking insane as you want. That's the purpose of gaming, hurting fake people so real ones are okay :D

Btw, I saw in the patch notes that the MMC and FMC can finally get down, but I don't get the note when it says [ While Down ] Any tips?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Bought it for support. And also refreshing to find a game that lets you be as fucking insane as you want. That's the purpose of gaming, hurting fake people so real ones are okay :D

Btw, I saw in the patch notes that the MMC and FMC can finally get down, but I don't get the note when it says [ While Down ] Any tips?
Down means she's been knocked down by depletion of hitpoints or stamina. You can trick her into fighting a whole raid of natives, or you can hit her with a club yourself. Or you can use console command (somehwere in the last 2-3 pages of this thread).
The thing is, you need to control male MC and use the wrestle button to have that sex scene happen.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes