Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
So, still no use of the woman and loli village in the newest version? Also sometimes these natives dont attack MC, so there is possibility to somehow talk with them or its just a bug?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So, still no use of the woman and loli village in the newest version? Also sometimes these natives dont attack MC, so there is possibility to somehow talk with them or its just a bug?
just sometimes, mostly they will attack. I guess u can call it a bug for ai

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
and where can I get the dlc?
:FacePalm: You just search for it and how hard can it BE!

There is a search Bar in your browser USE it

Just type Emade+ Dlc whatever and try your luck

And what ever you do Dont Post any Pictures of the contents it here or on Steam
So no links no screen shots of the Dlc Girl at all since it forbidden here and on steam

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
how do you extract the cheats into the data folder as they are all called "Assembly-CSharp.dll" so they just overwrite each other

EDIT: nvm im dumb thought you had to download all the dll's in the attachment

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
:FacePalm: You just search for it and how hard can it BE!

There is a search Bar in your browser USE it

Just type Emade+ Dlc whatever and try your luck

And what ever you do Dont Post any Pictures of the contents it here or on Steam
So no links no screen shots of the Dlc Girl at all since it forbidden here and on steam
why not link on the discord from Game Creator ? this help you with the dlc

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Would be nice if we can ally with some of the many villages, or at least pacify it

Some of their locations are prime real estate for bases

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Can anyone tell me whether the specs requirements from steam relevant? Or it's just like your typical Japanese company trying to play safe so they ramp up the requirements despite lower end PC could still handle it smoothly?

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me whether the specs requirements from steam relevant? Or it's just like your typical Japanese company trying to play safe so they ramp up the requirements despite lower end PC could still handle it smoothly?
It's pretty light, doesn't heat up my PC at all

I mean this is a small developer so I'll cut them some slack with inaccurate spec

They probably put their own computer spec lol

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If I am understanding this game correctly the whole game is in 2d except terrain itself. So it should have pretty low requirements.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes