ruzzmer

Mar 15, 2024
It's kinda silly that the game's randomly generated natives can sometimes have a slightly tan or wildly colored skin tones like red, green or blue but there's no actual dark-skinned natives.
Where are my nubian queens, game! xD
At the very least there's the surgery table to make your own.

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
My question is a bit personal, but is there any chance of the game receiving a translation into Brazilian Portuguese ? It's something I would like because although I'm fluent in English I still have some difficulties reading some expressions, and I also don't know how to use these expressions correctly.
I havent seen the devs responding in english even once in the discord, so though chance for having any other languages.

Reactions: VladeSouza

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
hey so do i move all the XML file and the dlc to the new update in the new folder? or is there anything else i need to move for the update completion?(re)

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
how can i fuck youna and other npcs.i tamed a npc. but i didn'nt find any option for fuck. and also can i rape the npc while they are fainted or sleeping without taming them.

Jul 20, 2017
Thread hasn't been updated to 0.1.3 version yet.
If you bought the game, you can join the beta branch (right click, properties, beta or something like that), it'll update the game.
Friendly reminder about beta branches:
They tend to be relatively unstable, so they don't hit the "normal" release on steam yet.
So if you do participate, you may hit unexpected issues, or game crashes.
I have uploaded the new Build

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i cant open the dlc zip
You don't need to. Just shove the whole zip into the DLC catalog.

how can i fuck youna and other npcs.i tamed a npc. but i didn'nt find any option for fuck. and also can i rape the npc while they are fainted or sleeping without taming them.
In the "talk" selection, there is "sex" option, if you're playing as a male MC at the moment. The woman will refuse unless your relationship is higher than 50, or you're using some kind of sex magic. You can improve your relationship by adventuring together, or by dancing (hold Q).

Last edited:
Reactions: Shurutsue

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
My question is a bit personal, but is there any chance of the game receiving a translation into Brazilian Portuguese ? It's something I would like because although I'm fluent in English I still have some difficulties reading some expressions, and I also don't know how to use these expressions correctly.
Since the game seems rather successful, it is likely that there would be translations. If not by developers, then by fans.
Also don't worry if you're having trouble understanding this game. It was not translated by a native speaker, so it can be hard to understand for anybody (except, maybe, Japanese people who also studied English in similar conditions to the author).

Jul 20, 2017
Ok for one; thanks.
Two; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLEAN UP YOUR SCREEN BRUH! D:
At least compile the icons into a folder dedicated for their uses like games, utilities and etc...
Not Creator Order for My Pogramme and Games.

This My Dekstop not You Desktop

Have Only 10 Pogramme on dekstop

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
In the "talk" selection, there is "sex" option, if you're playing as a male MC at the moment. The woman will refuse unless your relationship is higher than 50, or you're using some kind of sex magic. You can improve your relationship by adventuring together, or by dancing (hold Q).
oww. but cann't i rape them . like after amputed them.

win23

Jul 8, 2024
i manage to fix it thank you guys, anyone that has the same issue than me don't be shy in asking how i fixed it

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Not Creator Order for My Pogramme and Games.

This My Dekstop not You Desktop

Have Only 10 Pogramme on dekstop

THE FUCK YOU MEAN TE-
You know what nevermind, fair enough, you do you.
Me trying to tell you to do stuff that is completely unnecessary already is akin to encroaching your private space and that is unfair and downright weird.
As such I apologize.
But goddamn how can you open a game quickly with so many icons?
Do you just memorize where they are?
Because I'm legitimately curious.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
I dont think i am asking an invalid question, i am asking what files should i be moving into the new file for the update, XML? i know dlc files needs to be moved.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes