Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I noticed leaf bed tends to rotate on its own when placing on uneven grounds such as close to sea in starting area. Is there a way to manually rotate items before placing them?

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I already check that + do a thread search before asking. Not being able to increase player's own inventory still feels bs though. Gotta make a lot of native "friends" just to have them carry my stuff.
Just get a ruck and sacrifice 10 of his species to nanachi to give him 10 slots more, that should be enough for most stuff

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Hey, is this version buggy? Because when I enter the dungeon to farm materials, the floor literally throws my character out of the map, it's happened to me 5 times already.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Can you guys please upload a proper .7z archive? The shitty .rar's are broken.
Just tried from mega link, did unpack without issues on my end.
Please ensure you have enough space on your drive where you intend to unpack it.

how do i move over my save file?
Go in the previous build's folder and copy the files from "Mad Island_Data/StreamingAssets/XML/" into the new one with the same folder structure.
(Mod and DLC as well if you have anything in there, of course)

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
Is it normal that when I transferred my old save in the 0.14 version, all of my crafting tables except the halloween one and the sky one are broken ? They're just a pile of dust on the ground now.

Aug 13, 2020
-Not being able to increase player's own inventory still feels bs though. -
It's a nuisance indeed, specially at the beginning when you're trying to gather everything you can, but after a while you figure out that most items are thrash and only a few truly rare and worth keeping.
Even for dungeon runs, as most furniture is merely cosmetic, and stuff like the cyan wings is not that hard to find.
Remember also that you can load a corpse with stuff then carry back the corpse.
Traveling to base is free, planting red flags around can reduce walking to a minimum.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes