NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
I don't mean to find anything more specific but less specific. That tutorial talks about where to find lots of tings but I'm just talking about a basic what to do when you start the game. I don't even have any followers yet other than the initial girl and we just keep dying every night to raids. Skill issue I know, but although this game seems like something I would enjoy I just suck at games that just drop you in aimless like this.
For starters get a wood working bench and go from there, farm wood, get yourself a wooden sword, learn how kite enemies (dodging before they land their hits) and build lots and lost of barricade from the wood working bench. That should keep you alive for the early game. The rest is just exploring and getting more benches and stuff to do.

If you want more followers, you can craft a mace from the wood working bench,or you can press R to rape the female npcs (only male MC can do this) then carry them back to your camp, putthem in a cage, and feed them steak.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I don't mean to find anything more specific but less specific. That tutorial talks about where to find lots of tings but I'm just talking about a basic what to do when you start the game. I don't even have any followers yet other than the initial girl and we just keep dying every night to raids. Skill issue I know, but although this game seems like something I would enjoy I just suck at games that just drop you in aimless like this.
flannan's isn't that specific! (and is short overall, while explaining the basic "how to", like getting followers, how some jobs work)
But yes, as NizumiHD said, exploring and crafting is the biggest part of the game.
You can also find a "How to play" button in the menu at the bottom right, which will display controls (unsure if it contains all by now)

Aug 13, 2020
-How do I defend my camp? The walls don't seem to do anything as long as you need to leave a space open to get in. -
I combine walls (black) with spikes (orange) ad an exterior line of barricades (red)
It does take a lot of resources depending on your camp size. For the first raids, I suggest a line of wooden spikes + barricades, then kite the 6 or 7 raid enemies along them. They will die pretty fast, they spawn at lower levels if you're at the initial beach spot.
I do agree the game isn't very intuitive, it gives you bits of info but there's many things to figure out.
12.PNG
Raid enemies drop things like exp fruits, sometimes seeds and crops you may not have, bits of iron, at higher levels you get the fighter orbs that can be traded with nanachi for easy diamonds, also large female natives.

Thanks for the best answer ever -
You're very much welcome, next time try reading a bit before making an absolute fool of yourself.

Reactions: Absurdity

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
You're very much welcome, next time try reading a bit before making an absolute fool of yourself.
If you thought I was going to read 50 pages of thread to see an answer that I could have had in 2 seconds from you, no thanks. Maybe ridicule, I don't know, but it's a shame. Concerning the game, the manipulation for the DLC is not an easy thing... and the video is not in good quality for the instructions... :/

Aug 13, 2020
If you thought I was going to read 50 pages-
It's literally in both OP and the first page, ninth comment.
-to see an answer that I could have had in 2 seconds from you, no thanks. -
Not our problem if you're lazy and entitled.
- the manipulation for the DLC is not an easy thing... and the video is not in good quality for the instructions... :/
This is what entitlement and laziness ultimately leads to, lack of fundamental cognitive skills and minimum attention span to overcome the lowest of hurdles. A whole generation spoiled by the mindset of scrolling for instant gratification.
But you do you, better luck next time (y)

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes