Apr 6, 2019

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
welp, seems like this thread is going to die. Time to give up with my guide

PS: just saw someone reported one of my post here, tho i am not sure which one

Last edited:

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
Down means she's been knocked down by depletion of hitpoints or stamina. You can trick her into fighting a whole raid of natives, or you can hit her with a club yourself. Or you can use console command (somehwere in the last 2-3 pages of this thread).
The thing is, you need to control male MC and use the wrestle button to have that sex scene happen.
Thank you for that! That's a shame however, while I know this game isn't exactly rainbows and lollipops (in some cases) , I was hoping the first option to be mutual. C'est la vie...

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
Do you guys actually bother with building walls? Unless I overlooked them there doesn't seem to be any buildable doors so you have to make spaces to get in and out, which gives access to enemies get in and out too. So what purpose do walls have?
Main purpose is to act as a distract it seems, enemies will 9/10 attack your walls first before anything else, they're sturdier than barricades so still pretty good later on. But yea, they kinda suck and mostly for decor purposes, AI will get stuck on them constantly, the good thing is i personally find that with a good set of walls i dont worry about a random raid railling me in the ass out of no where.

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Enemies can pass by below

*IMAGE*
This just gave me AOE2DE ranked nightmares.
If a building is on a hill at a certain angle next to another, it can make your walls look closed, but then the enemy just waltzes through a 1 tile gap.

Probably even worse in this game since there's no set grid to adhere to.

Reactions: InsolentPawn

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
supporting the creator
modding (limited rn but who knows youmight be able to mod in costumes later)
acces to betas
gonna add another benefits to this

having acces to the newer version of the game because of some retard didnt bother to read the rules and might get this thread banned lol

• Sad
Reactions: NizumiHD

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys,
I tried getting into the game but it's really confusing
Could someone please help with below?

1. Say I just "claimed" a village girl and took her back to my camp. Why does she stay downed? She never rises.
2. How to unlock more stuff? I used cheats to unlock but it looks like the cheats do not unlock everything. How to access more?
3. How to have sex with other main female character?

Podrame

May 26, 2020
Hi guys,

1. Say I just "claimed" a village girl and took her back to my camp. Why does she stay downed? She never rises.
2. How to unlock more stuff? I used cheats to unlock but it looks like the cheats do not unlock everything. How to access more?
You could try going on page 1 and clicking the « guide » button

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys,

1. you need to put them in a cage and give them their fav food/item to increase their affinity,after its maxed then it can be your followwer

2.thats quite broadaspect,not sure what else you want to unlock

3.raise their love meter to max by dancing near them/give them love potion,or give them lust ring/horny powder

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a way to change main characters stand by positions? I moved my base slightly to the left of starting area but my dumbass characters stay a bit too far from base. Fyi I don't have a "blue flag" and I don't know how to craft/get it.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Is there a way to change main characters stand by positions? I moved my base slightly to the left of starting area but my dumbass characters stay a bit too far from base. Fyi I don't have a "blue flag" and I don't know how to craft/get it.
use /change and immidately run to the other character and set their positions

Reactions: Purple_Heart
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes