John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
or maybe speed up the whole game using shift with > and shift with < to change it back. Max speed is 10x. Min speed is 1x. Check ur top left

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Do npc's actually need food and water to survive? I've built a few wells and foodboxes, all of them are always full whenever I look and none of npc's complain about food or water. If they don't need these I'll remove them to save space for farms etc.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Do npc's actually need food and water to survive? I've built a few wells and foodboxes, all of them are always full whenever I look and none of npc's complain about food or water. If they don't need these I'll delete them to save space for farms etc.
They only need water when working and only need food when healing. So if they are set to survivor and not working they don't need anything.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Yes, I know you can dissect but I haven't used the pig farm since hunting is far more useful.
It's the only way to getting high-quality pork afaik, so it definitely has it's uses.
But if it's just about "food-value",hunting and especially traps are the most effective, easy to spam and gather when requiring food.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Do you guys actually bother with building walls? Unless I overlooked them there doesn't seem to be any buildable doors so you have to make spaces to get in and out, which gives access to enemies get in and out too. So what purpose do walls have?
If enemies had pathfinding, I could build a wall around my settlement, and have entrances guarded by strong guards, spikes and everything else. Well, I built them this way anyway, but enemies often get stuck trying to break down the walls. Which doesn't work, because my walls are strong, and my enemies are weak.

Okey thank you for your patience and your time.

Do you know how to move a piece of furniture that has been placed in the air? My character doesn't have access to it, and I don't know how to move it. Probably a bug.
Ctrl+click anything to interact with it if it's not on the ground. Works for things attached to walls and similar situations.

You can also try going into removal mode. I think it's initiated by removing anything by ctrl+clicking the "remove" button on any furniture. After that, you can click anything to remove it.

Hi guys,
I tried getting into the game but it's really confusing
Could someone please help with below?

1. Say I just "claimed" a village girl and took her back to my camp. Why does she stay downed? She never rises.
2. How to unlock more stuff? I used cheats to unlock but it looks like the cheats do not unlock everything. How to access more?
3. How to have sex with other main female character?
Please refer to the guide in my signature, it might answer a lot of questions you have. If it is not enough, you'll need John's guide, linked in the opening post and in John's signature.

This just gave me AOE2DE ranked nightmares.
If a building is on a hill at a certain angle next to another, it can make your walls look closed, but then the enemy just waltzes through a 1 tile gap.

Probably even worse in this game since there's no set grid to adhere to.
It's worse. The thing is, parts of the wall are actually flying in the air, attached only to other walls. And parts of the wall are half-buried in sand. But the game's graphics makes it hard to notice which ones are flying. But from my experience, the wall in the picture has more holes than cheese. Fortunately, enemies have very low chance of finding them.

Reactions: Shurutsue
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes