John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So, fun fact! You can use the raft on the water blocks you can get from the mermaid.
The best part is when you drive it off, it doesn't fall! Do it at a high enough spot and you can skip pretty much any barrier!
I was able to fly past the gem door mountain into the chaos area. You can pretty much go to the endgame area from the beginning of the game!
yeah, someone did that in developer's discord before. But if u speed up the game time with shift and .
you will have a higher chance to fall off

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there any reasons to get dlc? Is there any NPC in it? Or just feared lolis?
There are lolis, shotas, and "Little and Nickey", a cameo character from one of developer's previous games. If you don't want any of that, there is no need for DLC.

whats the vore content?
There is very little of it, but some bosses might be able to eat you.

are h scenes only from bosses?
No, regular natives can also rape you when you're down. And male MC can rape regular female natives. And you can have consensual sex occasionally.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Wait there's an animation in the shower, how you do it? Because I can't even put my npc their
its not necessary, it just a decor. You can make npcs to shower or other movement while minimizing their territory and combat area. Some movements can only be done by certain npcs
View attachment 3927667
Can someone explain to me how to recruit mermaid? I checked guide but option to give swimsuit didn't appear.
did you have rainbow shell swimsuit in ur inventory? you need to bring it to her

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
In need of a corpse despawner not a a rapid one maybe like a two or three day. raids every other day with 20 or more in the raid party corpses keep piling up. Having 2 level 200 werewolfs as guards tears raiders to shreads.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Now that I think about it where is the bestiality content? the werewolf scene don't count as their more anthro/furry. Pig breeding don't count either thats animal on animal not animal on human.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Where is rainbow coral?
In the sea, of course.

In need of a corpse despawner not a a rapid one maybe like a two or three day. raids every other day with 20 or more in the raid party corpses keep piling up. Having 2 level 200 werewolfs as guards tears raiders to shreads.
It is craftable in the guro workbench.

Now that I think about it where is the bestiality content? the werewolf scene don't count as their more anthro/furry. Pig breeding don't count either thats animal on animal not animal on human.
Spider boss certainly counts. And perhaps a few other animal-type bosses can do it.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
How to use milkers? I've put female into it and assign another to "livestock" job. How could I see is working?
There are lolis, shotas, and "Little and Nickey", a cameo character from one of developer's previous games. If you don't want any of that, there is no need for DLC.
AFAIK, shotas have no scenes, loli are like regular female, but small scale(and being feared, yeah).
That "Little and Nickey" - is there any H scenes?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to use milkers? I've put female into it and assign another to "livestock" job. How could I see is working?
Woman in milker needs to have successfully given birth to be able to give milk. Everything else is unnecessary, but the milker works slowly. Milk is deposited in the milker's own storage slots.

AFAIK, shotas have no scenes, loli are like regular female, but small scale(and being feared, yeah).
That "Little and Nickey" - is there any H scenes?
No, there doesn't seem to be any H scenes involving Little. Or involving Nickey (otherwise, I would cite that when asked about bestiality). But you can download her game on this site, if you like her.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yona losing to big foot, spider boss or plant boss i think

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Woman in milker needs to have successfully given birth to be able to give milk.
Oh, I see. But that bring another question - how to get them pregnant? Somewhere in the thread there is a screen with sex bar - and there is bright pink segment - to guarantee pregnancy. But I dont have that bright pink sector at all - just 2 main colors. Is it obsolete info? Or I got a some kind of bug?

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
I was trying to increase map revealing radius around player characters but I can't find the code responsible for it. Turns out revealing whole map is way easier(atleast for me).
Purple_Heart I saw that you like to fool around with the game code, then could you help us by finding a way to modified weapon's limitation so it can be use by more npcs

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Oh, I see. But that bring another question - how to get them pregnant? Somewhere in the thread there is a screen with sex bar - and there is bright pink segment - to guarantee pregnancy. But I dont have that bright pink sector at all - just 2 main colors. Is it obsolete info? Or I got a some kind of bug?
just craft the yellow jar thing from campfire and have them equip it, have sex until the pink bar is fully filled. Then if shes pregnant, there will be a sound thats like baby cry for once but it will show at the top left's log with pink text. The bright pink segment in it is just color conflict to something.

Jun 12, 2021
do we have an ETA on when this will be updated for the new version? I know it takes some time and testing Does it typically take a week until the first one compatible with the most recent beta version is created?
sorry for the wait, got quiet busy lately hope i find time today or tomorrow :c

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
just craft the yellow jar thing from campfire and have them equip it, have sex until the pink bar is fully filled. Then if shes pregnant, there will be a sound thats like baby cry for once but it will show at the top left's log with pink text. The bright pink segment in it is just color conflict to something.
Thank you! I thought that is a bugged potion, coz characters can't drink it... There is so much in this game wich require an explanation... Is there any guidde aside of https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-15-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-13838706?

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes