Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Purple_Heart I saw that you like to fool around with the game code, then could you help us by finding a way to modified weapon's limitation so it can be use by more npcs
Try this and see if it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well, the sea surrounded the island, which u need a raft to avoid getting drowned to death. Or u can risk ur exp to do it. If you died a lot, ur exp can be minus
View attachment 3931368
I meant which specific part of the sea they can be found. I've already found them but it is really confusing how there are 4 corals(that I've found so far). Red coral, green coral and blue coral. For a second there I thought we could craft "rainbow" by mixing other 3 together.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you! I thought that is a bugged potion, coz characters can't drink it... There is so much in this game wich require an explanation... Is there any guidde aside of https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-15-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-13838706?
maybe the one on the developer's discord?
yo...why can t i craft the Knife in any place?
men workbench after defeating the camping guy. Or the meat workbench after defeating the north side village's native boss for blood knife

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I meant which specific part of the sea they can be found. I've already found them but it is really confusing how there are 4 corals(that I've found so far). Red coral, green coral and blue coral. For a second there I thought we could craft "rainbow" by mixing other 3 together.
just need to be a bit far away from land. No, u can't craft the rainbow one using 3 of others.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Okay i'm trying to find a comment on how to check natives personality before taming them and can't find it, search doesn't help.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Okay i'm trying to find a comment on how to check natives personality before taming them and can't find it, search doesn't help.
View attachment 3762319
you can check the npc's status u knocked out with club btw, u don have to hit them with sth else or wait for them to be tamed first
just click the head icon below the star again and ur status will change to their's
are u sure?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Does anyone how to tame kangaroo-like creature - Ruck? I place him in all kinds of cages, but he doesn't eat any food.
maybe the one on the developer's discord?
I'll try to find a link then

defeating the camping guy.
Is he an NPC? After girlMC fought him once he just sitting there attacing on sight. Tried to kbock him out with blunt weapon, but he's immune.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone how to tame kangaroo-like creature - Ruck? I place him in all kinds of cages, but he doesn't eat any food.
large wooden fence
Is he an NPC? After girlMC fought him once he just sitting there attacing on sight. Tried to kbock him out with blunt weapon, but he's immune.
i mean theres a chest of men's workbench recipe behind him, it has knife for crafting

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So it's just a miniboss for xp farming? Beside his chest I mean.
yea, he, spider boss and the ent queen that hasn't been implemented into the game yet at the north of the map can respawn when u save the game and load the save again

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
yea, he, spider boss and the ent queen that hasn't been implemented into the game yet at the north of the map can respawn when u save the game and load the save again
Oh, thats cool, thanks for the info. Leveling up femaleMC was a pain

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Oh, thats cool, thanks for the info. Leveling up femaleMC was a pain
every underground women in cave will drop a middle size exp fruit. Werewolf, big foot and the bull looking creature on desert drop one exp fruit when killed too

Jagathaikhan88

Nov 23, 2022
How you can put gigantic breasts into an android? i tried with the android manufacturing capsule but how you get the biggest size like the androids in lab?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How you can put gigantic breasts into an android? i tried with the android manufacturing capsule but how you get the biggest size like the androids in lab?
cut it off from android type C with heavy attack [F key on ur keyboard], it will either drop the head or the breasts

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
every underground women in cave will drop a middle size exp fruit. Werewolf, big foot and the bull looking creature on desert drop one exp fruit when killed too
There is a bull? Have seen scorpion, sub-z... worms, regular humans and some wierd cat who twoshotted mc, but no bulls. Guess I should look through the desert again.

Do you know maybe, how livestock work exactly? Have 2 cows + pinky in one breeding farm - cows produce milk, pinky doesnt produce anything it seems. All od them are 0 affection
Another breeding farm has hen and rooster (both maxed affection) and a pig(0) and they dont produce anything for some reason. Do they need something special to produce?

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes