Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
you know raider numbers are depending on mc's lvl right? First is about 7 raiders when u just got on island
Actually I didn't know, but it does make sense. Here's exactly how it is calculated by the way:
Untitled (2).PNG
In short, it is 5 + ((man's level + yona's level) x 0.05). Then, totem effects are added to the result.

In other news, I've managed to disable some building restrictions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dickbuttkiss69420

Jan 5, 2024
like the changelog says,you can if yona is knocked out,male MC can rape her,either let her get attacked or decrease male mc moral and attack her yourself
I let her get knocked out by natives and tried pressing r near her but I couldn’t click onto her. Maybe it’s bugged for me? For reference I’m playing the steam version with DLC installed

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
What would the alternative be assuming it doesn’t say beta? And how would I go about converting to beta? I’m also reading through this thread from the start to see if I’m missing anything lol
1: Right click on the game in your steam library
2: Click on "Properties" (last entry, if on a different language)
3: Click on the "Betas" tab (left side)
4: Select the Beta in the dropdown (right side, very top)
5: Restart the game (if you currently have it open, close it, wait for download to finish)

Reactions: John8r9

dickbuttkiss69420

Jan 5, 2024
1: Right click on the game in your steam library
2: Click on "Properties" (last entry, if on a different language)
3: Click on the "Betas" tab (left side)
4: Select the Beta in the dropdown (right side, very top)
5: Restart the game (if you currently have it open, close it, wait for download to finish)
Awesome, thank you! I’ll have to try this when I get home. I appreciate you taking the time.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What does hydrangea and snail do?
I think I have pretty much completed the game in current version, the only thing left to do is probably making blood rain. I've even built a nice base and covered it with walls and spike traps...
Hydrangea is needed for some crafting recipes (I think it's lanterns in plant workbench).
Snails are only good for putting in terrarium, I think.

Jun 12, 2021
esreverreverse69, I don't know if it's my problem, but when I activate pregnancy at 100%, it doesn't get women pregnant, unless I use the element that amplifies pregnancy x10. I wanted to know if it's a mistake that only happens to me or if it's a cheat problem. I wanted to know if the same thing happened to others. And thank you for bringing us the tricks despite your short time.
thy for the report, ye could be i check out the cheat and quote you when fixed :)
Also thy love the community here <3

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes