Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
how do I deal with raids? so far I'm away from friendly npc natives when it happens.. but it spawns like a 500-1000 enemy natives that attack me..

I can out run them.. but wouldn't they try and kill peaceful natives around me if there are any? or do they only attack me?

..not only that, but raids seems to happen a lot..

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
it spawns like a 500-1000 enemy natives that attack me..
did u use cheat or something before? yea when they get in their way, they will beat up ur ally too (ur friendly native npc). Depends on who has been targeted, not only u but anyone who try to stop them or around their sight (like a pig passing by and they go chase the pig first instead). hm...i guess u can try killing the patrols without getting noticed by them to stop the raiding happening for a while

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
is there a way for natives to have sex besides using dev commands? any item that can help?
high libido and they will have sex by themselves. Doing nothing (no job) increases libido...hm maybe try perfume potion (dlc required) or ring of lust on them. They do need someone they love in relationship tab first tho

Reactions: aljhaztineg

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
i change collection and questsave to 0 is reset quest?
I want to change the past, rather i want kill Takumi

changes it all Takumi quests or any Safe and easier solution? only Takumi Quest After i killed Keigo

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
well...u can still load the save after changing but the quest might broke inside the save, like the quest mentioned that takumi is still alive but u already killed him
i was trying to test it out for u but he won't starve to death
View attachment 3696151
Anyways
if hes ded, it should look like this in save

<questKey>Main_TakumiFeed</questKey>
<progress>4</progress>

but after i tested it out, seems like changing the progress won't work for main quest...good luck to start from scratch i guess

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i change collection and questsave to 0 is reset quest?
I want to change the past, rather i want kill Takumi

changes it all Takumi quests or any Safe and easier solution? only Takumi Quest After i killed Keigo
aight, i am gonna ask some questions about it

Did you let Takumi live before asking this?

Do you want to kill takumi by changing the save progress?

Or do you want to kill keigo and takumi both of them?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I really hope, we'll get Battle Fuck in the future for the MCs and Companions.
A grab attack for the enemies or something like that.

Jason-Bubble

Aug 3, 2019
I wonder where does white tiger spawn and golden chicken also lay normal eggs
Dont know about the white tiger, but for golden chicken i have two out of three in the incubation thingy, as for three days observation the golden chicken laid about 2/9 golden egg...so yeah it kinda depends on RNG to get gold egg

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
aight, i am gonna ask some questions about it

Did you let Takumi live before asking this?

Do you want to kill takumi by changing the save progress?

Or do you want to kill keigo and takumi both of them?
yes i let alive

I already killed Keigo
i want to change it to kill Takumi
and all related quests

Reactions: XdaRu and John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Dont know about the white tiger, but for golden chicken i have two out of three in the incubation thingy, as for three days observation the golden chicken laid about 2/9 golden egg...so yeah it kinda depends on RNG to get gold egg
i guess i am going to search high mountain area or desert area first to try to find white tiger then

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes