redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
co
Ci-en | No guarantee that it is 100% correct.
This article contains spoilers, so please be careful if you haven't played the game yet.

What we are currently working on
We are currently working on the final story (final boss), but since it requires several linked events and has the most characters appearing in the event compared to previous events, it will take some time to implement.

I will write about the events that must occur in order to reach one ending.

■ Event A

View attachment 4015684

The continuation of the current main story. It's a battle event with a boss. I'm
currently at about 80% progress, and there are no branching choices, but there are many branches depending on the surviving characters, so I'm having a hard time.

However, this does not mean that the update can be reflected in the game after Event A is over .
If you update the game after Event A is over, you will not be able to play normally until you complete Event B.

■Event BAn
event that occurs after Event A.
Although there are few characters appearing, there will likely be a lot of special actions, so
I think it will take about the same amount of time as Event A.
Since I was creating the materials in parallel, I think it will take about a month from the time I started working on it.

■Escape Event
Ending. The outcome of Event B is also relevant.

■ Sub-events:
Past events on the island and their connection to the Giants

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...
I'm sure there are some of you who are eagerly waiting for an update, but
since the next story cannot be released halfway through,
updates will not be made very quickly.

For example, if we continue to focus on the storyline "only," even if things go smoothly,
I expect Event A and Event B to finish around the end of October.

Should I focus on the story?
If we proceed with the story creation, we cannot create new features or stages during that time. I am wondering
if it is better to proceed with the story creation little by little and work on new content half and half... or if it is better to finish the story first.

If I split it in half, I might be able to update a few times each month, but
it would mean the completion of the story would be delayed.

questionnaire
So, I'm going to take a survey for the first time in a while.
I plan to do all of them eventually, so please choose the one you want most right now.
I won't proceed according to the results, but I'd like to use them as a reference.

We have decided to proceed from these options, so even if you have other preferences, please choose from these options.

Explanation of each answer
■ Main story
Create a main story to complete the main story as it is

■New stages, items, features, etc.
Addition of new areas such as caves, new items, crafting, etc.

■Highly difficult battles and raids
For those who mainly enjoy defense, or for those who are bored with the combat being too easy

■H-scenes
They take the longest time to create and are consumed quickly, so they are currently the lowest priority.
complete or adding story & new area is best for now.

for more sex H / Item they can add it later on, because this is sand box game. every sand box game just endless content added anytime.

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Of course the things I want the most are at the bottom of the list…
We all knew people would choose H-scenes. I personally voted for new features. Because I don't think there's enough to work towards to as a survival game. I want items that make it easier to farm stuff. Vines are a pain to get for example

Jin238

Aug 7, 2024
This article contains spoilers, so please be careful if you haven't played the game yet.

We are currently working on the final story (final boss), but since it requires several linked events and has the most characters appearing in the event compared to previous events, it will take some time to implement.

■ Event A

View attachment 4015684

The continuation of the current main story. It's a battle event with a boss. I'm
currently at about 80% progress, and there are no branching choices, but there are many branches depending on the surviving characters, so I'm having a hard time.

However, this does not mean that the update can be reflected in the game after Event A is over .
If you update the game after Event A is over, you will not be able to play normally until you complete Event B.

■Event BAn
Although there are few characters appearing, there will likely be a lot of special actions, so
Since I was creating the materials in parallel, I think it will take about a month from the time I started working on it.

■Escape Event

■ Sub-events:

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...

For example, if we continue to focus on the storyline "only," even if things go smoothly,

If we proceed with the story creation, we cannot create new features or stages during that time. I am wondering
if it is better to proceed with the story creation little by little and work on new content half and half... or if it is better to finish the story first.

questionnaire
I plan to do all of them eventually, so please choose the one you want most right now.
I won't proceed according to the results, but I'd like to use them as a reference.

We have decided to proceed from these options, so even if you have other preferences, please choose from these options.

■ Main story

For those who mainly enjoy defense, or for those who are bored with the combat being too easy

■H-scenes
They take the longest time to create and are consumed quickly, so they are currently the lowest priority.
Have a little roughness wrapping my head around this. So what this is saying is that the ending will just be a single thing with variations based on who survives or is it that this event isn't exactly the end but the story may branch from there depending on who lives?

PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
let's be honest most people will choose to remain on the island to rule their empire unless there is a way to wage war on the modern world and kidnap people from said world. I might make a game based on this XD

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Have a little roughness wrapping my head around this. So what this is saying is that the ending will just be a single thing with variations based on who survives or is it that this event isn't exactly the end but the story may branch from there depending on who lives?
Sounds like it, while Yona and her friends (sans fatass) all want to leave… does Man?

guidaoshi

Sep 13, 2022

■ Event A

View attachment 4015684

■Event BAn

■Escape Event

■ Sub-events:

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...

questionnaire

■ Main story

■H-scenes

■ Event A

View attachment 4015684

■Event BAn

■Escape Event

■ Sub-events:

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...

questionnaire

■ Main story

■H-scenes
Most of the time my friends and I use male characters, and I think we should focus on the interaction between male characters.
The plot can actually be done in stages. If you plan to update it for a long time, I think it is more important to enrich what the characters can do.

私と友人はほとんどの場合男性キャラクターを使用していますが、男性キャラクターの相互作用に焦点を当てるべきだと思います。
プロットは実際に段階的に作ることができますが、長期的に更新する場合は、キャラクターができることを充実させることがより重要だと思います。

PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
Most of the time my friends and I use male characters, and I think we should focus on the interaction between male characters.
The plot can actually be done in stages. If you plan to update it for a long time, I think it is more important to enrich what the characters can do.

私と友人はほとんどの場合男性キャラクターを使用していますが、男性キャラクターの相互作用に焦点を当てるべきだと思います。
プロットは実際に段階的に作ることができますが、長期的に更新する場合は、キャラクターができることを充実させることがより重要だと思います。
agreed I want to be able to climb trees for no reason honestly so waiting for more mod support

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes