flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Has anyone compiled a list of conditional structure outputs? Stuff like the NPC workplaces outputting the higher tier resources in the Chaos biome, Excavation yielding sand on beaches and clay in the swamp, the (apparently rather low) variety of fish from fish traps, maybe some variations in cage/bear trap output by biome?

And since I searched the thread and couldn't find it: apparently frogs seem to spawn in the forest area, possibly only during rainfall. Butterflies seem to spawn near the ponds with the yellow flowers. Both are good Eleceel food in case you want to save your worms.
Bear trap catches sheep in the mountain biome. I did not experiment with other biomes, I wonder what we'll catch in the desert?

Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone compiled a list of conditional structure outputs? Stuff like the NPC workplaces outputting the higher tier resources in the Chaos biome, Excavation yielding sand on beaches and clay in the swamp, the (apparently rather low) variety of fish from fish traps, maybe some variations in cage/bear trap output by biome?

And since I searched the thread and couldn't find it: apparently frogs seem to spawn in the forest area, possibly only during rainfall. Butterflies seem to spawn near the ponds with the yellow flowers. Both are good Eleceel food in case you want to save your worms.
cause some of those are common sense like stuff, so i didn't mention them. Yea, frog does spawn but not only in forest area after rain. Butterflies are spawned where the yellow flowers are, not ponds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fine...if u rly want to know wut bear trap can do..
grassland: deer, pig
beach: deer, pig
Chaos: deer, pig
Underground (exile cave): deer, pig
Plateau (high mountain area): sheep, deers(only inside the cave), pigs (only inside the cave)
desert: scorpion
swamp: electric eel
Forest: (Dark green Land) Wolf
the wooden cage trap can only catch chickens and rabbits, no more

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
With fish traps I'm also getting "Gold Fish" (the ones which work in recipes, not the literally gold "Golden Fish") from ponds, "Killer" (piranha) from the swamp ponds, "Rock Fish" (15 food, easily the best I've seen so far) from the mountain turtle cave, and "Tentacle" (poisonous, utter garbage) from the chaos area. And yes, shrimp from the ocean. The desert oasis and the women's village hot spring only seem to yield generic fish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9 and flannan

PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
just asking is there a way to get mods for the pirated version? I may buy the game after it's finished because I have spent money on games that never got finished so don't want to make that investment yet.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
With fish traps I'm also getting "Gold Fish" (the ones which work in recipes, not the literally gold "Golden Fish") from ponds, "Killer" (piranha) from the swamp ponds, "Rock Fish" (15 food, easily the best I've seen so far) from the mountain turtle cave, and "Tentacle" (poisonous, utter garbage) from the chaos area. And yes, shrimp from the ocean. The desert oasis and the women's village hot spring only seem to yield generic fish.
sure, i will add into it. Maybe those count as tier 2 than 1

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
But the game does have necrophilia. It's in the tags too.
It's just quite limited, such as one defeat scene, and sex with mummies, and putting dead women into toilets.
I know the answer, because people have been asking where is the necrophilia at multiple times.
I heard there is a mod that allows one to straight up necro enemies without any toilet, and that it was suppossed to be a feature but Steam didn't allow the dev. Is that true?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I heard there is a mod that allows one to straight up necro enemies without any toilet, and that it was suppossed to be a feature but Steam didn't allow the dev. Is that true?
I haven't heard of it before. At least, not as far as I remember. With a thread of 500+ pages and 10 000+ comments, it's easy to miss or forget something.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
gotta see the changelog
We have fixed several critical bugs.
■ Additions
  • Item that allows you to set the raid level and number of enemies via numeric settings
  • Item stand (Orb)
■ Additional H-Scenes
  • Yona x Elder Native (Standard) The translation here is kinda wrong, it should be elder brother native
  • Male x Female Native (Forced during pregnancy)
■ Fixes and Adjustments
  • Fixed a bug where the appearance information of dismantled parts would disappear when assigned to an NPC
  • Fixed a bug where the face paint of female natives was not correctly reflected during masturbation
  • Fixed a bug where NPCs would become inactive if the "Return" function in the friends list was used while leading NPCs, and their waiting location was far from the player's current location
  • Fixed an issue where the damage calculation for the giant's attack on the player was not working correctly
  • Fixed a bug where swapping chickens in the poultry farm when up to three chickens were placed would cause the original chickens to disappear
  • Fixed a bug where, after defeating the underground woman and fast traveling while the inventory was open, the inventory would not function properly

Reactions: flannan

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Additional H-Scenes
  • Yona x Elder Native (Standard) The translation here is kinda wrong, it should be elder brother native
  • Male x Female Native (Forced during pregnancy)
So we getting all of Yona’s scene before we get more pregnancy stuff? Well I guess that it is a positive but I’m still waiting patiently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So we getting all of Yona’s scene before we get more pregnancy stuff? Well I guess that it is a positive but I’m still waiting patiently.
i think so, since people keep asking them to add more yona's scene. The updates later may also be yona's one

Kli98

Dec 25, 2021
Does anyone know if there is any way for him to become an ally? (using an external application or some method or trick?).since Riona can be summoned, but there is no way to make it an ally. Unless perhaps it can be done by an external application.:unsure:
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-08 125103.png

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes