Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
how can I transfer my data to v0.16?
Go to Mad Island, Mad Island Data, StreamingAssets, Then XML, Copy that folder and paste it into StreamingAssets from the v0.16 Mad Island Data folder and that's it

Oh yeah forgot to mention the same thing applies to you're DLC folder if you have it

Reactions: flannan

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
Don't forget about the potential mods that might come out, users are creative nowadays.

But it does not mean that the users won't try & mod the living shit out of the game. :ROFLMAO:
Give it some time and there's bound to be some mods that satisfy that.
Is there any mod can be downloaded now?

blake77

Jul 10, 2023
To brainwash the characters, in the xml savefile, search for

<person>
<int>x</int>
<int>y</int>
<int>z</int>
</person>

where the values for x, y and z range from -1 to 9,
-1= none
0= laidback
1= good-natured
2= churlish
3= narcissist
4= negative-minded
5= shameless
6= selfish
7= act tough
8= careless
9= mean

z value represents the disliked trait.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there craft soybean to soybean seeds? I just saw the same recipe for potato
No, that is only available for a few early-game crops. For all other crops, you have to wait for the plant to wither and turn into seeds so that you'll have seeds for replanting (and in case of soybeans, for turning into flour).

Reactions: John8r9

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
No, that is only available for a few early-game crops. For all other crops, you have to wait for the plant to wither and turn into seeds so that you'll have seeds for replanting (and in case of soybeans, for turning into flour).
Huh, it's a pity

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Just make a farm plot and put a native in charge of it. They will keep it the way you put it.
Or for soy, make a farm plot and don't put a native in charge of it, this way you'll have plenty of seeds for flour (which you'll need for healing potions). For best results, make 3-4 plots. Or even more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020
Or for soy, make a farm plot and don't put a native in charge of it, this way you'll have plenty of seeds for flour (which you'll need for healing potions). For best results, make 3-4 plots. Or even more.
Where can I find soybean seeds? I've explored 3/4 of the map, but I still haven't found any soybean seeds.
Soybeans don't grow anywhere, and they were never found during searches of native corpses.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Where can I find soybean seeds? I've explored 3/4 of the map, but I still haven't found any soybean seeds.
Soybeans don't grow anywhere, and they were never found during searches of native corpses.
Soybeans come from birds. You'll probably need a bow to hunt them.

What even is churlish? Or is that just engrish in effect?

Adjective

churlish (comparative more churlish, superlative most churlish)

Of or pertaining to a serf, peasant, or rustic.

Synonym: rustic

Rude, surly, ungracious. [from late 14th c.]

Synonyms: cross-grained, rude, surly, ungracious

Stingy or grudging.

Synonyms: grudging, illiberal, miserly, <removed>rdly, stingy

(of soil) Difficult to till, lacking pliancy; unmanageable.

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
Is there any way I can designate which NPCs sleep in which beds?

Do they just go into a random building within their territory? I have that they waiting in front of an occupied bed, even though there are beds in other buildings

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there any way I can designate which NPCs sleep in which beds?

Do they just go into a random building within their territory? I have that they waiting in front of an occupied bed, even though there are beds in other buildings
no
yes
only the house or tents inside their territory. For house, their territory only need to include the door in order of them to go inside

Reactions: timmy95

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone compiled a list of conditional structure outputs? Stuff like the NPC workplaces outputting the higher tier resources in the Chaos biome, Excavation yielding sand on beaches and clay in the swamp, the (apparently rather low) variety of fish from fish traps, maybe some variations in cage/bear trap output by biome?

And since I searched the thread and couldn't find it: apparently frogs seem to spawn in the forest area, possibly only during rainfall. Butterflies seem to spawn near the ponds with the yellow flowers. Both are good Eleceel food in case you want to save your worms.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes