Deren

Feb 18, 2018
how do i kill KO'd animals or natives? also whats the progression after iron? i thought it would be diamonds but i cant seem to find them.

Doug Miles

Jan 7, 2022
From what little that I've seen... you can literally (if you want) hang people, eat them etc. if there's no bestiality I'd be surprised at this point.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how do i kill KO'd animals or natives? also whats the progression after iron? i thought it would be diamonds but i cant seem to find them.
if knocked out animals, move ur cursor then press t to dissect to meat. For knocked out native..., throw them on ground, save the game and load it again to clear.

i think its stone > iron > diamond > chaos

diamond can be found in dungeon's random chest
or trade 2 fighter orbs to get one from nanachi
From what little that I've seen... you can literally (if you want) hang people, eat them etc. if there's no bestiality I'd be surprised at this point.
welllllllll, if u mean big foot raping yona and werewolf raping yona count..

Aug 13, 2020
I lost one of my natives to the Void after I moved my house, she had her default location inside of it. Any way to recover her? Editing the save file or something

darkcubi

Nov 5, 2022
I lost one of my natives to the Void after I moved my house, she had her default location inside of it. Any way to recover her? Editing the save file or something
If you can select the NPC from the friends tab, you can use "/call" from the console.
Edit:
There should also be the button for "call" when they are selected under the stats screen.
Edit 2 (Electric bogalo):
In the save file search you can set a NPCs position if you know the name of the NPC with the "charaPos" properties:
1725447347474.png

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i just play the game and.....is it worth to grind right now? will the current save can be use in next version?
Yes, so far (starting from steam version 0.01) the save files have been compatible.
The game is actually quite mature, steam version 0.01 is just when the developer started selling the game on Steam. So I wouldn't expect any drastic changes in the future. (unlike ProjectR, which we're seeing from early stages of development)

Also, the game itself is quite big, and if you like the genre, you will enjoy it even in the current state.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
hi, any advice? :D cant get that wall bed down.

also, is there any other way to increase morale? i have a girl who just has (1) disliked personality and shes already down to -36, even tho theres another girl with a personality she likes (unrequited love tho)

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
hi, any advice? :D cant get that wall bed down.
Try ctrl-clicking it.

also, is there any other way to increase morale? i have a girl who just has (1) disliked personality and shes already down to -36, even tho theres another girl with a personality she likes (unrequited love tho)
Feed her carrots. Also unrequited love causes a drop in morale.

Reactions: John8r9

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi,

How does meal effect during raid work?
-I tried to consume the food during and after the raid but it didn't work.
-Then try to set table with food but bonus effect are all +0.
Should I be the target during raid so I can consume food with effect or is there something that I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hi,

How does meal effect during raid work?
-I tried to consume the food during and after the raid but it didn't work.
-Then try to set table with food but bonus effect are all +0.
Should I be the target during raid so I can consume food with effect or is there something that I am missing?

Thanks in advance.
View attachment 3929913
100 food in raid, exceeded ones won't count in buff for ur npcs
not ur buff, its npc's buff

Reactions: ehpot

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
welllllllll, if u mean big foot raping yona and werewolf raping yona count..
Werewolves wouldn't count as bestiality as they are humans cursed with lycanthropy. They would fall under the Monster category.

Bigfoot would be iffy as it is mostly described as a mythological primitive humanoid albeit a very hairy and large one, but sometimes it is described as an unknown ape-like creature as well. Just depends on which theory you subscribe to. They could also be considered monsters.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Aug 13, 2020
If you can select the NPC from the friends tab, you can use "/call" from the console.
Edit:
There should also be the button for "call" when they are selected under the stats screen.
Edit 2 (Electric bogalo):
In the save file search you can set a NPCs position if you know the name of the NPC with the "charaPos" properties:
-
Of course I tried Call, but it said shes too far away. I did try changing charaPos as well but she remained in her spot in the Void.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes