Enzsomnia

Aug 14, 2017
Why my villagers won't fuck?

1. They love each others (>100 relations, both ways)
2. They live in the same tent
3, I put that horny ring on all of them

Yet they rarely fucks let alone get pregnant..

The dev really need to put another way to get life-orbs
i think you can get life orb from toilet.. before u put female on toilet, u can make acce increase preg first, but not fast as milk.. you just need put male there, and setting like pict, and he will f*ck the female when high libido..

Last edited:

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
which npcs actually matter for putting near food/water source? i have a mermaid who ive basically confined inside a house but she doesnt seem to lose food and water. do you only lose food and water if you have a job?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
which npcs actually matter for putting near food/water source? i have a mermaid who ive basically confined inside a house but she doesnt seem to lose food and water. do you only lose food and water if you have a job?
lost hp = need food to regenerate hp
working = need water to work each time

Will Wisp

Jan 27, 2022
Is there a way to remotely destroy a bed?

I accidentally put one right on the house exit trigger and now neither I nor NPC's can activate it. Instead it just warps everyone outside.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a way to remotely destroy a bed?

I accidentally put one right on the house exit trigger and now neither I nor NPC's can activate it. Instead it just warps everyone outside.
Use the removal mode. When removing anything, ctrl-click instead of normal click, and you'll be in removal mode. It should greatly expand your removing power, allowing you to remove grass and objects out of reach.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
so id like some help figuring this out. in my base right now on the beach, most raids spawn in the swamp and therefore cant get in. sounds ueful, but hella boring, so I decided to move.

I wanted to go to the entrance of the iron cave cuz it looks nice and had a river for the mermaid. However, I thought raids would have a chance of getting stuck on the women village and I'd just have the same problem anyway, so i tested a bunch with the raid medal and spawning raids, but it seems I'm safe in that regard, since they didnt spawn once there. I'm not complaining, but I guess I'm asking how come this is the case?

Lynus1

May 12, 2020
Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered already but can't find the post. How do you get the underground woman to look normal? (All the way to the right)

Also, what's this about mandragora and a unique interaction?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
i think you can get life orb from toilet.. before u put female on toilet, u can make acce increase preg first, but not fast as milk.. you just need put male there, and setting like pict, and he will f*ck the female when high libido..
Does life orb appear over time or is there a promt for miscarrage?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes