SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
How dose one use the mine. I tried to put people in but they are in transport mode. I tried to give them an pick and have them mine in the order menu but still nothing. Does the mine need to be by nodes?
I found out you have to build a house, bed, food box and water (well) then they will mine or what ever you built

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Eh tbh I couldn't care less, she's pretty much useless after the h-scene, save the crafting stuffs, but then again i never bothered to use it
For me it's less about how useless she is menchanically, and more about the possiblity of future mechanics or scenes being added later. Just makes it easier to have her right at home.

Also from a Roleplay perspective, the harem must grow! Got to collect and protect them all!

But that's just a play style. You do you, since it is extra work for a h-game, and especially for a character that has her current content seemingly finished with.

Aislinn

Aug 6, 2022
So I was playing when suddenly this notification appeared saying "Nume has been killed." with a strange sound effect, I've never seen this in the game before, what does it mean? wha.png

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
For me it's less about how useless she is menchanically, and more about the possiblity of future mechanics or scenes being added later. Just makes it easier to have her right at home.

Also from a Roleplay perspective, the harem must grow! Got to collect and protect them all!

But that's just a play style. You do you, since it is extra work for a h-game, and especially for a character that has her current content seemingly finished with.
Sure, sure, but honestly unless they develop the ocean area (underwater dungeon?) I don't think it's likely we'll get any more stuffs with her

And personally I'm more interested in more content for the Giant, Shino, or Cassie, or Sally, hell even we can't even fuck our android, or make male android for Yona to fuck

Reactions: Incubusknight

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
How do you rape your own female npc again? I'm pretty sure it's possible, i just forgot how to, pressing r to it doesn't do anything

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Hey guys, do you know where to get/build the chainsaw? Or if there are any firearms? Some raids already have heavy enemies or those that throw fire, maybe some combat advice, I'm bad at managing arrows and weapon durability.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys, do you know where to get/build the chainsaw? Or if there are any firearms? Some raids already have heavy enemies or those that throw fire, maybe some combat advice, I'm bad at managing arrows and weapon durability.
chainsaw can only be gotten from enemies that wearing jason's mask but its so fucking hard to get. I only have one in my >150 hours save. No firearm for now (water gun). You can craft a tool box thingy from iron workbench or trade fight orb with nanachi that can fix all weapons inside ur inventory

Reactions: Shurutsue

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
hell even we can't even fuck our android, or make male android for Yona to fuck
I just want to be able to dress them. From what I remember their "person type" didn't match any of the outfit labels so I couldn't dress them in anything and they were just naked in the village. Making so they can wear villager outfits or maybe "android" specific outfits would be a cool addition, ontop of the other things you mentioned.

Also a bigger bag to carry things. I know you can have npcs hold stuff but it be so much easier to just upgrade your own bag.
That and maybe a one work bench makes all, instead of making a full work shop with all your crafting tables.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes