Deren

Feb 18, 2018
hello, how would i go about moving reika and keigo? i keep getting cannot take anymore when asking them to follow, no clue how to transport them to base.

if it matters, im still waiting for takumi to regenerate, and i chose to not break them up.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
hello, how would i go about moving reika and keigo? i keep getting cannot take anymore when asking them to follow, no clue how to transport them to base.

if it matters, im still waiting for takumi to regenerate, and i chose to not break them up.
They need 4 leadership slots to follow you (each, but you can do it one at a time). So if you did not improve your leadership skill (and have just 3 slots), it would be hard for you to move them.

Reactions: John8r9

FootBe

Sep 2, 2024
So fellas when the Devs finally add the ability to get Yona pregnant do you think the Daughters will be the same as the Female Natives or will they look like Yona like how the Male Protagonist Sons do :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
So fellas when the Devs finally add the ability to get Yona pregnant do you think the Daughters will be the same as the Female Natives or will they look like Yona like how the Male Protagonist Sons do :unsure:
I'm gonna take a guess that the female will be born more like Female Natives but with more options to customize or generate the female. or they made it random which is fair. same goes for other girls though I do wonder how would they make the giants next

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
They need 4 leadership slots to follow you (each, but you can do it one at a time). So if you did not improve your leadership skill (and have just 3 slots), it would be hard for you to move them.
Thank you. I actually decided that I liked their location and the illusion of being closed off from the rest of the world(as far as I know, enemies will still show up on the beach anyway) so I moved my base there instead of bringing them back.

Reactions: flannan
Aug 13, 2020
They are actually a random mix somewhat of the parents features, so I guess girls will look a bit like yona either with her colors or the fathers' colors.
So native x native = native m f,
man x native = young man m or female native f,
yona x native = native male M or young yona F
Is what i would expect, similar for npc's

FootBe

Sep 2, 2024
I'm gonna take a guess that the female will be born more like Female Natives but with more options to customize or generate the female. or they made it random which is fair. same goes for other girls though I do wonder how would they make the giants next
Yeah the RNG thing would make more sense especially if you put in account that Yonas Friends could also get pregnant

FootBe

Sep 2, 2024
They are actually a random mix somewhat of the parents features, so I guess girls will look a bit like yona either with her colors or the fathers' colors.
So native x native = native m f,
man x native = young man m or female native f,
yona x native = native male M or young yona F
Is what i would expect, similar for npc's
Dam the moment i posted i saw your reply :ROFLMAO: yeah i agree with that im also assuming the same thing works with the Elder Sister and Brother Natives including Large Female and Male Natives

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
is there a way to speedhack this game lmao, cheat engine doesn't work with its "speedhack enable" feature.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
hello! just trying to clarify. territory for NPCs means they will only use food box, well, and work in that circle, right? what about houses? do they go inside the houses with interiors in that territory and sleep in the beds there? or must i use outdoor beds?

what about conflicting personalities? do they start losing morale as long as they see them? or must their territories intersect? can i have them be fine as long as the circles dont overlap?

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
do animals have hidden personalities? my werewolf hates keigo (or is it the other way around?) so their morales are dropping. they dont seem to have a problem with bigfoot tho. anyway to change personalities via dev command?

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
hello! just trying to clarify. territory for NPCs means they will only use food box, well, and work in that circle, right? what about houses? do they go inside the houses with interiors in that territory and sleep in the beds there? or must i use outdoor beds?

what about conflicting personalities? do they start losing morale as long as they see them? or must their territories intersect? can i have them be fine as long as the circles dont overlap?
IIRC they will enter houses and sleep in the beds if the house exist within their territory. Everything in the circle is the range with which they will exist, so if you have their food stuff, housing and all that in their circle they will do everything you need so make sure not to space them too far away from their stuff IF you intend on using them to farm resources.

Personality, yes they will conflict with one another if they possess personality traits they dislike that is until you disable love and sex ect. Unless that's what you want then keep it on.

Once again for clarification; If you're having personality conflicts or characters hating each other causing morale to drop you have to turn off love and sex in their status menu.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Why my villagers won't fuck?

1. They love each others (>100 relations, both ways)
2. They live in the same tent
3, I put that horny ring on all of them

Yet they rarely fucks let alone get pregnant..

The dev really need to put another way to get life-orbs

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Why my villagers won't fuck?

1. They love each others (>100 relations, both ways)
2. They live in the same tent
3, I put that horny ring on all of them

Yet they rarely fucks let alone get pregnant..

The dev really need to put another way to get life-orbs
Try putting some beds outside, they are exhibitionists and don't want to have sex behind closed doors.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes