TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
So I just got this game today. I’m doing pretty well I think, trying to do a blindish run. Where do you guys typically set up shop for a base? I’m not trying to move bases like 10 times. Or do you guys just build little outposts for each resource? I’m assuming setting up too close to the native camps is no good.
I built mine on the initial area, and honestly, unless you got specific preferences, it's good enough. You'll have tons of food and resources by midgame if you set up the base properly, setting up fast travel flags And no, setting up near native is ok, the wandering natives are spawned, the village native mostly just stay in their village. In fact it might be a good source of natives to kidnaps (you'll kidnap people a lot, i guarantee)

My next playthrough will probably involve making more compact base, and more in the middle of the map, the desert on top left is pretty comfy, also that small patch of land near the cave south of dungeon is good too

bingbot

Feb 25, 2023
You can. However you are limited to one waypoint with no food cost to teleport to. I also don't think you have an actual reason to build more than one base unless you want to try something really specific
Where do you set up shop?

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Female MC has a very limited amount of consensual sex scenes. I think it's only Male Native and Small Male Native (not to be confused with DLC male) at the moment. Her H-gameplay is mostly about getting raped in various ways.
Male MC has more consensual sex. And he can rape most female enemies too.

But the game does have necrophilia. It's in the tags too.
It's just quite limited, such as one defeat scene, and sex with mummies, and putting dead women into toilets.
I know the answer, because people have been asking where is the necrophilia at multiple times.
okay, so that hasn't changed so far yet. Hopefully we get more things the female mc can do.

Reactions: Shurutsue

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Apparently, low morality on male MC allows him to rape friendlies. Or something like that, I haven't tried.

Well....Last time I played this game which is i think 2 months ago so it's from a few patches back. I have max positive morality and I even wooed (right term? i forgot) a female native into having consensual sex and all that, but I find it funny that I can rape said female native despite having positive relation with her for whatever reason lol.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
there are foods that give negative morale?
Mostly foods that are made of people.

Can you have multiple bases? Is this a reansoable approach?
I made myself a bunch of mining camps all over the map, to test if there is a way to get more iron from mines. The answer is "no".

The main difficulty is defending all your bases. I recommend getting an amulet that will draw enemies to your well-defended base, so the rest of them don't need much defenses.

Reactions: Shurutsue

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
For the dlc, why does it say that "windows cannot open the folder. the compressed (zipped) folder is invalid" ? It was working before but idk why it's not anymore

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019

bingbot

Feb 25, 2023
I built my village/town somewhat near spawn.
Keeping the coast to my west I had the first mountain ridge to my north.
To the south is bigfoots territory, which only left my east side to be guarded against hostile natives.
View attachment 3986220 View attachment 3986241 View attachment 3986406 View attachment 3986224 View attachment 3986229
So I can’t help but notice that your blue flag is where your base is. How’d you change the default spawn location?

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
So I can’t help but notice that your blue flag is where your base is. How’d you change the default spawn location?
It becomes available after you slay a certain boss.

Yep just as Flannan said, you unlock it after defeating a boss. It's then craftable at the Iron workbench.

baseflag.png

Uhh how did you keep your mermaid from getting shanked by sharks? legit question
hmm it's been a few months since I unlocked her but I don't remember having problems getting her to the nearest shore.
With her on follow she'll teleport to you each time you get out of range even while on land.
Going by land saved me from dodging sharks and now she's just swimming happily out by the towns docks.

peffo123

Aug 26, 2023
Is anyone willing to share his save file?
I'd like to have a cool base but i dont have the time to build it myself

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Setting your base up in the air cancels all raids also. Setting it somewhere underground or indoors has the same effect.
Worst case scenario?
Enter
/assend
Enter
Ends any ongoing raid.

View attachment 3984466
Something I quickly put together.
Aye nice drawing! Yeah I was just trying to give advice for anyone doing a no cheat run or maybe it's their first playthrough without cheats keke

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
Mostly foods that are made of people.

I made myself a bunch of mining camps all over the map, to test if there is a way to get more iron from mines. The answer is "no".

The main difficulty is defending all your bases. I recommend getting an amulet that will draw enemies to your well-defended base, so the rest of them don't need much defenses.
How dose one use the mine. I tried to put people in but they are in transport mode. I tried to give them an pick and have them mine in the order menu but still nothing. Does the mine need to be by nodes?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes