ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
I have a question, can the female protagonist be resurrected or respawned if she dies? Or do I lose content if I lose her?

Aug 22, 2021
if anyone could provide a map with all the great bases locations that arnt close to anything hostile
It doesn't really matter where you build your base, as the raids are spawned nearby regardless of where you build. The obviously bad places (i.e. in villages or dungeons) are build restricted by default.

Some things to keep in mind:
  • Save frequently. Raids are only ever a big deal if you can't reach them in time or if you miss the notification. In that case, you will most likely be re-loading a save anyway as all your friends are already dead from their deadbeat combat AI.
  • Raids will almost always spawn in the same couple spots, so if you use debug commands to spawn and despawn a couple test-raids, you should have a good idea of where to build your defenses. For early raids, a few spike traps and a wall to keep attackers standing all them are all you need.
  • BIG one: Natural Terrain breaks the Raid spawner: If you build on anything but a flat plain, the spawner will place raiders behind invisible walls or on mountains, meaning that neither you or them can attack each other without disabling the invisible walls in the debug window. This is funny at first, but becomes annoying when you need raid materials or npcs later on. There is a fantastically defensible hill in the center-right of the map just north of the mountain range that can easily be fortified (ask how I know), but raids have a <20% chance of actually reaching you. The workaround for this is toggling the invisible walls when the raid starts to let them fall back into the map.
Hopefully the Dev looks into this in later updates, but I suspect it will be a huge pain to fix.

Reactions: flannan

Jin238

Aug 7, 2024
Sure they're the intended audience, but these posts over the last couple days feel like the game is starting to attract the real degenerates out there. Wonder how far this game will go to fulfill some of these ideas, being completely honest i'm flabbergasted there isn't necrophilia in this game. Not a fetish of mine but weird that it isn't here.

LaylaAzure

Nov 22, 2020
I have a bit of a problem with the new Cheat version 25 that is for the current build of the game where the game would crash when I open it up... is there any way to fix it or that cheat is not the right one/outdated/broken... Thank you in advance...

EDIT: I just download the game back and put the cheat in and it now works fine... so no need to waste your time on me and Have a wonderful day everyone...

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Sure they're the intended audience, but these posts over the last couple days feel like the game is starting to attract the real degenerates out there. Wonder how far this game will go to fulfill some of these ideas, being completely honest i'm flabbergasted there isn't necrophilia in this game. Not a fetish of mine but weird that it isn't here.
if you know you won't like it, why are you playing/interacting? seems dumb, imho.

Aug 13, 2020
- real degenerates out there. -
Bro seems unaware he's at F95 forums :KEK:
Real talk, absolute degeneracy is what we saw at the olimpics. The stuff here is just hardcore.

Agree with the lack of necro and other stuff, it's like author delivers hardcore except the stuff that turns him off :unsure:

Considering the setup (a lawless island where anything may go) and sandboxy nature of the game, you'd expect a lot more possibilities. But it's two people so I can understand if they focus on doing some things properly instead of spreading their efforts with feature bloating.

John8r9 where do u get the news for this game?

xtroic

Jan 15, 2024
i have a question, let say when i download this game is currently 0.16 ver. How could i play if the new version comes out and want to continue my save world from previous ver?

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
i have a question, let say when i download this game is currently 0.16 ver. How could i play if the new version comes out and want to continue my save world from previous ver?
Your save file is in the game folder under [Mad Island_Data/StreamingAssets/XML]
Just copy the whole XML folder and paste it in the new version, don't forget the DLC folder as well if you have the DLC, if you don't have the DLC; go to the first page and click on the CI-EN link for the DLC.

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
if anyone could provide a map with all the great bases locations that arnt close to anything hostile
1725010374082.png

I started a new game so I don't have any real map clutter but If you're talking the absolute safest base of all time? (from what I've explored) 2, build a raft and sail out there the land is small, you can't fit too much on it but you'll never be raided in a million years and the only danger will be sharks; but going back and forth is a hassle especially if you're transporting new captives (this can be fixed by leveling transport so you can fast travel with flags)

Base 1 however is on a hill surrounded by invisible walls especially behind it where the arrow is pointing. You can fortify the front of it to make yourself more *feel* more comfortable and they only have 1 path to attack from however most raids come down from the mountain (direction of arrow) at least in my experience and never make it past the invisible wall. So even when you get raided there's absolutely zero danger what so ever.

The cons to each of these areas though is that they're extremely limited on size so you won't be making any massive bases.

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
View attachment 3981669

I started a new game so I don't have any real map clutter but If you're talking the absolute safest base of all time? (from what I've explored) 2, build a raft and sail out there the land is small, you can't fit too much on it but you'll never be raided in a million years and the only danger will be sharks; but going back and forth is a hassle especially if you're transporting new captives (this can be fixed by leveling transport so you can fast travel with flags)

Base 1 however is on a hill surrounded by invisible walls especially behind it where the arrow is pointing. You can fortify the front of it to make yourself more *feel* more comfortable and they only have 1 path to attack from however most raids come down from the mountain (direction of arrow) at least in my experience and never make it past the invisible wall. So even when you get raided there's absolutely zero danger what so ever.

The cons to each of these areas though is that they're extremely limited on size so you won't be making any massive bases.
you are a life saver

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anything for consensual as well? Or just R?
Female MC has a very limited amount of consensual sex scenes. I think it's only Male Native and Small Male Native (not to be confused with DLC male) at the moment. Her H-gameplay is mostly about getting raped in various ways.
Male MC has more consensual sex. And he can rape most female enemies too.

But the game does have necrophilia. It's in the tags too.
It's just quite limited, such as one defeat scene, and sex with mummies, and putting dead women into toilets.
I know the answer, because people have been asking where is the necrophilia at multiple times.

Last edited:

Jin238

Aug 7, 2024
Hey now, no hate's coming from me, sometimes i'm the degenerate for liking futa, pregnancy and all those entail. I'm mostly here for the breeding, as violence and gore ain't my thing but i always end up looking(or overlooking) if the artist is real good and some artist i do like just draw guro for some reason although mostly early in their career. Juan gotoh is an artist that comes to mind on the matter, strange as i haven't seen any of their work in years.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes