Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
I have seen them spawn as low as level 10, but the odds are complete ass.
Save your sanity and aim for level 30+ instead. Just one +50 totem and you're good.
Do they spawn on female natives? I’ve been using flower totems to capture female big natives, so i need to know if they should be put away.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there any way to browse the workshop without owning the game on steam? AFAIK it's hidden unless you own it.
nope, unless someone can share the items they downloaded for u
hello how can i cook ? and where can i find the new friends ?
the cooking in this game is just crafting, put the material inside workbench then press the wooden hammer at the bottom left screen to craft.

new friends are just capturing natives (knock them out with club, put them in cages and put food in it to wait for them to eat). Or special npcs with red/blue(usually) icon on the map when u explored far away enough

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
is it possible to rotate the objects. some objects are hard to place without rotating. i didn't found anything about it in guide .

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
nope, unless someone can share the items they downloaded for u

the cooking in this game is just crafting, put the material inside workbench then press the wooden hammer at the bottom left screen to craft.

new friends are just capturing natives (knock them out with club, put them in cages and put food in it to wait for them to eat). Or special npcs with red/blue(usually) icon on the map when u explored far away enough
Does workshop actually work for people who bought the game on steam? I've seen some errors related to it in log files. Those errors could be related to something else though :unsure:

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Easily solved if you add tabs for each type, sand/wing/etc. Also, the dev should just add a big window in the center to better visualize the crafting options, something like that:

View attachment 3973080

Thats my current setup by the way, it's horrible and painful :FacePalm:

View attachment 3973032
Yeah see this is what I was talking about LOL, it's a hell factory kekeke. Something even simpler could just be a search function, like a tiny little search bar because most of the time...Roughly 70+ % of the time you know what you're looking for when you're going over to make something so being able to search it up would do wonders. It's also wonky when you get completely new and unknown items so you hoard them and then you're sort of made to run to every single one of your work benches slotting the new items in to see if they're used for anything or mousing over each and every workbench item till you find out what the new item could be used for.

I also again wish to state that this in no way means I dislike the game at all. This is one of the best H-games out there because it's....A GAME with pretty fun mechanics. Most H-games you close when you're done jerkin' off coz there isn't much else to get up to but this is one of those rarities where even when you're done you can still enjoy the game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is it possible to rotate the objects. some objects are hard to place without rotating. i didn't found anything about it in guide .
No. Objects have only one graphic, and can't be rotated.

and where can i find the new friends ?
There are basically three ways to make friends in Mad Island: questing, taming and breeding. The guide in my signature might help you.

Reactions: John8r9

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I have noticed this as well, my workaround for selecting bodies that are close to each other is to position the MC near the one I want to select and press "e"(the use/pickup/select key) also works for any benches/furniture/stairs.
I just pick the bodies up and move them apart so I can easily select the body I want.

Once they're your ally, you can feed them anything (manually is done by clicking them, then right-clicking food in your inventory
You can also open the friends menu and then select them from there which lets you feed them even if you happen to be on the other side of the Island.

Reactions: flannan

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
How to tame natives or animals

pick them up by pressing the trolley icon on the left
View attachment 3765411

move your mouse to the natives/animals you picked up into your inventory will show what they eat for gaining loyalty

Natives:
bonk them with club or other weapon with stun damage, put them in cages, put 20 berries in cages with them, they will eat about every part of the day
every part of the day means morning, noon, evening, night
which means they eat 4 times a day (maybe)
if you lvl-ed up your skill persuasive then it should takes less time for them to max their loyalty
after max, get them into your inventory and USE RIGHT-CLICK, not just drop them on floor

Animals are almost the same, but they can't be tamed in cages but in fence

Larger animals like crayfish can only be tamed inside the iron fence
medium size like cow can only be tamed inside large wooden fence
small size like bees and mouse can't be tamed by normal ways as i heard (command /petmax works tho) but there is smaller wooden fence for taming chickens or rabbits i guess
How do i get a cage?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do i get a cage?
wut do u mean. Just craft a wooden cage inside ur hand's crafting table and an iron cage inside iron workbench.

small/large wooden fence can be crafted in your hand's crafting table. Extra large fence in iron workbench

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can these 2 animations be uncensored? all others are uncensored except these two
yes, but it may require bepinex and uncensored plugin. A guy used bepinex before and break the game's placing. When he placed buildings, it turns green and red which was affected by bepinex. So, depends on u if u wanna risk it.
Can you even get these outside of previews?
male native has 51 favorability towards yona. Then ask him for sex while using yona.

place a bed outside. Turn off female native's allow to love

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
yes, but it may require bepinex and uncensored plugin. A guy used bepinex before and break the game's placing. When he placed buildings, it turns green and red which was affected by bepinex. So, depends on u if u wanna risk it.

male native has 51 favorability towards yona. Then ask him for sex while using yona.

I don't get that option though. There's only talk; so I thought you couldn't do anything consensual with her.

kaneki96

Mar 24, 2019

Where can I find this? I'll try it on a game copy

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes