May 22, 2017
I have to disagree. Imagine having to scroll through a crafting menu that includes everything!

Also, my crafting setup has 4 shared storages for normal things (and 3 more for food, but it's mostly used on one workstation), and that is more-or-less enough. I guess I should reorganize things to have 5 shared storages later.
The trick is to store non-shared ingredients in the relevant workbench.
Easily solved if you add tabs for each type, sand/wing/etc. Also, the dev should just add a big window in the center to better visualize the crafting options, something like that:

1724773882946.jpeg

Thats my current setup by the way, it's horrible and painful :FacePalm:

1724773414396.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Any teasers on what’s it coming?
Yui's post
Illustrations to be drawn in August
・3 raid enemies (completed)
・Female native Daruma (limbless) with bloated belly (completed)
・Female native masturbation with bloated belly (completed)
・Cursed mirror shield (completed)
・Yona x elder brother native normal sex (completed)
・Large native boy shota (completed)
・Large female native with bloated belly (completed)
・1 cave enemy (completed)
・Various illustrations necessary for the story
・1 cave enemy (completed)
・2 cave bosses (completed)

1. bloated belly = pregnant
  2. Various illustrations necessary for the story doesn't have completed behind so it may not be finished yet
  3. Yui's drawing post is usually that he finished drawing those but not implemented into the game yet.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So the amazons can be pregnant? While nice, I’m hoping we get main npc, elder sisters and underground women soon.

Aug 30, 2023
uh my npc in my inventory is bugged when i try to release her its still in my inventory but the npc is alr released, is there any solution?

Last edited:

imelman

May 15, 2018
So apparently using natives with pumpkin clubs while viable with food buffs, they do not cover enough area considering their conflicting personalities if placed too close to each dwelling to house them, or food effects only covering 1 screen away from their placement, further limiting effective bonuses unless you spread them out, let alone the fact the game loads slower the more structures(which placed food counts as)are placed in-game, and as I found out, cursed mirror shield while hard to use in normal cases against 1000+ level characters, it starts to shine against 10000+ ones, but only because it becomes the only practical way to capture those, and usually ones that have fast attacks like elite natives or elder sisters, as trying to perfect block slower attacks is ironically harder to perfect than faster ones that give less room for error, but if you do get hit, you can just enter a house with a bed inside and recover lost hearts, allowing to try again at capturing those. Of course, certainly not against groups who will break the shield, but against leftover packs from attacks, usually ones that are most valuable as defenders. So yes, cursed mirror shield is good but only against really, really high level raids, but I suppose there will be a craft that uses it as a component for the reinforced variant that lasts for 4 hits or so before repair to not break while offering protection in event you fail that perfect timing. And of course things like elder sisters/brothers are captured pretty much almost instantly if you perfect block their attacks, since their attack is as high as their lower than average stun bar, though I still doubt you can reliably capture super high level ones unless you are able to clear the others from 150+ man raids due to fact such numbers are only way to reliably level up while providing something to fight. Having 4 speed is really a huge difference between life and death, be it in damage output, ability to take riskier descisions without much hassle, or getting out of tricky attacks/situations much easier than without speed bonuses.

Normal natives require 10 blocks with cursed mirror to capture, large(female)ones require 5, elder sister/brother require only one - I didn't put small natives as while you can block their ranged attacks, its not exactly consistent to predict their ranged attacks between animations, especially for their elite variant.

Things like trees are destroyed in one hit by enemies while dropping nothing, which also like walls reset their targeting if they do, and their young tree form does block movement while also not being attackable by enemies, which makes them decent tempoary walls in a pinch. And of course you can pick small trees to get an acorn, but surprisingly, having harvest levels 3-5 means you get more than you actually plant, which means infinite trees and no limit on acorns. Plant 1 to get 3 on the spot instead of waiting is just free trees.

The dark trees in the north area have 100000 health and only take 1% of all damage unless chopped by chaos axe 30 times that kills them instantly, however, that health makes them good distractions against enemy attacks, since that massive health and resistance means only really, really high level raids with 100+ people in them can ever take a single tree within reasonable timeframe, and while trees wont kill anything but level 1000 and under or injured targets, their ability to distract them can be used as indirect lure of sorts, and if it dies, it drops chaos wood, so that makes two things at once if needed. Similar to trader character who has 1 million health instead, but with no damage resistance so it doesn't last as long as that one does. And loading saves resets their stats to defaults, so both the trees and the trader respawn that way.

The easiest to produce meal with solid effects is pumpkin cake due to fact eggs easily stockpiled from chicken coops and the other ingridients are from 100+ man raids that makes it easy to stockpile, but the best one has to be vegetable pizza due to fact that 0,050 attack speed is literally 5% per meal, besides the ancient fruit with same bonus but less other effects and harder to stockpile, which means if you have 100 of said products, your allies attack 500% faster than normal, essentially a flat 5 speed multiplier similar to your main character at high speed levels, making them move and attack that fast, which is still animation dependent, meaning elite natives attack instantly while non-elites have a very short windup instead. But it does mean that it is essentially the best bonus they can have, with stun damage bonuses to make capturing weapons on them viable. Though the fact that green pepper and tomatoes are an uncommon resources to begin with makes amassing it a long process, on top of fact you need to harvest a lot of wheat in between that makes those require plenty of characters set to farming in order to make this platable than slow.

Well, levels above 10000 while not impossible, seem like a tedious effort considering the fact killing such enemies takes forever, with only things like aftermentioned curse shield putting a dent onto such things if not counting really high heavy attack/strength upgrades that are unlikely considering the very exponentional EXP gain at levels post 500. But hey, getting high speed upgrades makes life much easier, in addition to highest possible DPS. And if you take too long to kill everyone in a raid, it just ends, so it kind of indirectly caps that way. If only there was reinforced cactus shield that can be combined with mirror shield to deal damage on block while being better than both seperately. Or poison shield/damage, since its only percentage based way of dealing damage towards enemies of really, really high stats.

Mar 28, 2022
from what i've read, there's h scene between yona and main protag in 0.14, which is ofc included in 0.16

question is that how can i get that scene? the (while down) hint is kinda confusing

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
from what i've read, there's h scene between yona and main protag in 0.14, which is ofc included in 0.16

question is that how can i get that scene? the (while down) hint is kinda confusing
u can use command /yonadown now. Use it while u r using male mc, then use male mc to R her

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Can Yona get with natives other than the default male yet? Am I right to think that the only animations released recently are Yona/Male rape and new masturbation scenes? I'm tempted to do another playthrough, but I want to hold off until there's sufficient content to justify the time.

YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
Can Yona get with natives other than the default male yet? Am I right to think that the only animations released recently are Yona/Male rape and new masturbation scenes? I'm tempted to do another playthrough, but I want to hold off until there's sufficient content to justify the time.
Small native, but no. Not much so far yet, although the new h-scenes have been finished, yet to be implemented though. Creator did mention of wanting to focus more on H-scenes from translation.

Aug 30, 2023
i think my game just bugged cuz the npc was try to release her the body was still in my inventory buy she alr released.
is there any solutiin for this?

nightbladerz

Oct 1, 2017
Additional memo 9

birth for male or female
View attachment 3680715
place a table beside midwifery home and place the dick thingy on the table
after giving birth, it will be a male
View attachment 3680726
with the [wish come true] on the log

craft them in cooking table using 1 flour per one
View attachment 3680742
View attachment 3680761

place one on the table and u are good to go
im not able to place any food items on the tables what am i doing wrong, whenevr i right click with the items it just blocks

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes