Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Easily solved if you add tabs for each type, sand/wing/etc. Also, the dev should just add a big window in the center to better visualize the crafting options, something like that:

View attachment 3973080

Thats my current setup by the way, it's horrible and painful :FacePalm:

View attachment 3973032
Well I bet everyone does it too. It's currently impossible to make aesthetically pleasing base if you include all of the workbenches. The item designs are just so bad and don't match each other lmfao.

Aug 13, 2020
Maybe it's just me as I haven't seen this mentioned before, but I have a hard time click-selecting stuff, specially crafting benches. It's like the hitbox is very specific, More often than not I click the ground instead and the character does his stupid strut towards the bench to stand there like an idiot, same with chests. To avoid this I find myself holding CTRL whenever clicking things is involved. Sometimes the ground clicking also happens when trying to hit something in the inventory bar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Maybe it's just me as I haven't seen this mentioned before, but I have a hard time click-selecting stuff, specially crafting benches. It's like the hitbox is very specific, More often than not I click the ground instead and the character does his stupid strut towards the bench to stand there like an idiot, same with chests. To avoid this I find myself holding CTRL whenever clicking things is involved. Sometimes the ground clicking also happens when trying to hit something in the inventory bar.
It happened to me too but it was not frequent. I thought it was happening because I was playing with unlocked zoom.

Aug 13, 2020
It happened to me too but it was not frequent. I thought it was happening because I was playing with unlocked zoom.
It's very noticeable when trying to select dead or knocked out bodies, the "select box" is not the same as the body sprite, it almost works like they are standing instead. Selecting a body when several are piled in the same spot is also impossible unless you move some out of the way.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
It's very noticeable when trying to select dead or knocked out bodies, the "select box" is not the same as the body sprite, it almost works like they are standing instead. Selecting a body when several are piled in the same spot is also impossible unless you move some out of the way.
You are probably right, I think their hitbox doesn't change at all when they are killed or knocked unconscious because just like you said I also find it impossible to select the one I want when bodies fall close to each other.

darkcubi

Nov 5, 2022
You are probably right, I think their hitbox doesn't change at all when they are killed or knocked unconscious because just like you said I also find it impossible to select the one I want when bodies fall close to each other.
I have noticed this as well, my workaround for selecting bodies that are close to each other is to position the MC near the one I want to select and press "e"(the use/pickup/select key) also works for any benches/furniture/stairs.

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
It's very noticeable when trying to select dead or knocked out bodies...
I think their hitbox doesn't change at all when they are killed or knocked unconscious...
Honestly if there's a pile of bodies/unconscious, I don't try to pixel hunt the one I want.
Instead, I move as close to the body I want and then press e(?) which auto paths to the closest thing and interacts with it.
Using a mouse is almost a handicap at many points in this game lmao.

jynx, Darkcubi? lol (editted)

Reactions: John8r9

HentaiGuru

Mar 17, 2020
How to feed big foot or others like him? I have bigfoot as an ally but his food value isn't increasing even after creating food box. Plis halp

Jan 12, 2024
How to feed big foot or others like him? I have bigfoot as an ally but his food value isn't increasing even after creating food box. Plis halp
They only have a restricted diet while in the big iron fence. Once they're your ally, you can feed them anything (manually is done by clicking them, then right-clicking food in your inventory).
Food box doesn't fill on it's own. You either need to right-click your inventory food into it, or assign an NPC to gather food near it.

HentaiGuru

Mar 17, 2020
They only have a restricted diet while in the big iron fence. Once they're your ally, you can feed them anything (manually is done by clicking them, then right-clicking food in your inventory).
Food box doesn't fill on it's own. You either need to right-click your inventory food into it, or assign an NPC to gather food near it.
Thank you kind sir

Reactions: Sir Charles McTea

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
It's like the hitbox is very specific, More often than not I click the ground instead and the character does his stupid strut towards the bench to stand there like an idiot, same with chests.
Not sure if this is the same matter, but I tend to just use E nowadays when I am close enough on interactive objects(or locked light attack) I tried to access; if it fails, I went to its back.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes