Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
find a vid uploaded by icesy on youtube

any screenshot?
OOOOH I'm sorry, it's my fault I misunderstood the game. So basically your male offspring are treated as entirely separate entities than actual male natives that's why it wasn't working. The game treats them as lidl MCs so it wasn't accepting the pair. I was making the mistake in assuming they would be treated the same because I never actually tried to capture regular males, the only males in my camp were my sons. My bad dude.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
OOOOH I'm sorry, it's my fault I misunderstood the game. So basically your male offspring are treated as entirely separate entities than actual male natives that's why it wasn't working. The game treats them as lidl MCs so it wasn't accepting the pair. I was making the mistake in assuming they would be treated the same because I never actually tried to capture regular males, the only males in my camp were my sons. My bad dude.
yep

M@dm@n

Nov 7, 2018
This is gonna sound dumb, but how does one catch bees in this game? The nets don't seem to be working...

Aug 13, 2020
Pressing E to select is also a nightmare if
1. you're behind the craft benches or chests and your char will try with all their might to be in front and refuse to operate if its not there.
2. you got several stuff piled nearby, including but not limited to: bodies, build objects such as spikes, walls or barricades, and followers
One of the game aspects than can be improved upon.
Now that Yona can have consensual action, she can turn into the island succubus she was meant to be... is it only male native and tiny native for now?
I'd like devs to
1. enable rough and soft animations also. Considering your mate is already down to do stuff with you, its awkward having to assault them to see the "rough" variant. The animations are already there, they could add the action same as speed/pos2/bust a nut etc.
2. Allow yona+male intercourse and also ordering the other MC like an npc. The first thing Man tells you is to let him know when to help with the base. I was utterly at a loss when i couldnt find said option.
3. Yona and other npc's pregnancy is a must for this game to be complete.
4. Triggerable respawn of bosses like the plant boss, and or replay of quest scenes (scene viewer is too barebones, animations dont play in sequence and are arranged alphabetically including unused stuff)
5. in-game android edit options

Reactions: Maxwell404

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Can someone give me tips on how to lower my natives morale and make them violent/rapey? I want to make a hellish concentration camp full of violent people etc but whatever I do even if their morale is negative they dont fight or rape each other

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This is gonna sound dumb, but how does one catch bees in this game? The nets don't seem to be working...
Iron net should do the job.
But it's also tricky, and best done by sneaking up on the bees so they don't run away.

Can someone give me tips on how to lower my natives morale and make them violent/rapey? I want to make a hellish concentration camp full of violent people etc but whatever I do even if their morale is negative they dont fight or rape each other
Putting a lot of people who hate each other together should do the trick. But you can also feed them with negative morale food.
And don't forget to allow love to them.

how to make male native rape female/girl native?
The "hellish concentration camp" situation is one way to do it.

Reactions: John8r9

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Heard that the male mc can now have sex with the female mc? Or perhaps rape her or something. Is that a mod, I saw someone post a video about it being possible (though same animation as the normal male mc rape native female). Is it a mod or an in game feature now? (I haven't been in this forum so I have no idea what's happening after its release)

Aug 30, 2023
But it's also tricky, and best done by sneaking up on the bees so they don't run away.

Putting a lot of people who hate each other together should do the trick. But you can also feed them with negative morale food.

how much morale until npc do the R-scene?

Aug 30, 2023

how to make hellish concentration camp? cuz i cant seems to do it do i need to make them in the same building and a bed or what? cuz the moral was alr negative 100 and they were hatting each other

Aug 13, 2020
how to make hellish concentration camp? cuz i cant seems to do it do i need to make them in the same building and a bed or what? cuz the moral was alr negative 100 and they were hatting each other
No beds/houses make their morale go down, being with people they dislike also works but it's trickier.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how much morale until npc do the R-scene?
I think your villagers should start rioting (and raping) at -50 or -100 morale. If you beat them up after that, their morale would improve a little, but as long as their conditions are bad enough, they'll soon be back to rioting.

You'll have to ask somebody who actually did it. I never tried.
All I know, is that if you disregard their personalities and lump them all in one region, they'll start rioting soon(tm).

Heard that the male mc can now have sex with the female mc? Or perhaps rape her or something. Is that a mod, I saw someone post a video about it being possible (though same animation as the normal male mc rape native female). Is it a mod or an in game feature now? (I haven't been in this forum so I have no idea what's happening after its release)
This is in-game now. When you're playing male MC, and female MC is down, you can use R button to get male MC to rape female MC.

Reactions: rKnight and John8r9

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I think your villagers should start rioting (and raping) at -50 or -100 morale. If you beat them up after that, their morale would improve a little, but as long as their conditions are bad enough, they'll soon be back to rioting.

You'll have to ask somebody who actually did it. I never tried.
All I know, is that if you disregard their personalities and lump them all in one region, they'll start rioting soon(tm).

This is in-game now. When you're playing male MC, and female MC is down, you can use R button to get male MC to rape female MC.
Anything for consensual as well? Or just R?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes