Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Okay game is fun, great. Lots of stuff to do and many cool unique ways to build a base but ffs we need massive storage boxes, extremely large ones. Rainbow ones are great but a lot of effort to get...
I've made a mod that kind of fixes this problem by allowing regular chests to act like a "storage" as well.

Also for the love of gosh can we NOT have 800 thousand different workbenches?
I see this as a problem as well. At some point I wanted to generate my own build menu where everything is in one single build menu but its content only becomes accessible after fulfilling certain conditions such as capturing old natives or getting recipes. The problem is I still have no idea how to create my own build menu.

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
I've made a mod that kind of fixes this problem by allowing regular chests to act like a "storage" as well.

I see this as a problem as well. At some point I wanted to generate my own build menu where everything is in one single build menu but its content only becomes accessible after fulfilling certain conditions such as capturing old natives or getting recipes. The problem is I still have no idea how to create my own build menu.
Yeah I understand that it might clutter the menu with one workbench having so many craftable things but it would be nice to separate them via tabs like pretty, sand ect or separate by function but that's likely asking for far too much kekeke

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Okay game is fun, great. Lots of stuff to do and many cool unique ways to build a base but ffs we need massive storage boxes, extremely large ones. Rainbow ones are great but a lot of effort to get... Also for the love of gosh can we NOT have 800 thousand different workbenches?

Do it this way yeah; you get the work bench, you then UPGRADE IT to an iron workbench then each subsequent recipe you get unlocks a new upgrade for your bench. Because I'm sick of running through the 4 winds to check all my storage boxes, and all my workbenches for each and every ingredient and having to sort everything out just to make one item.

Even with Cloud storage it kinda sucks because the inventory space is so small for each one and unless there's a way to upgrade cloud storage I haven't found it. There's so many special items and ingredients used to make stuff so you end up with 4 million cloud storage boxes and 200 thousand work benches and it just looks awful immersion wise. I'm trying to set my base up somewhere cool but I have to dedicate an entire frick off in the middle of nowhere away from the rest of my stuff spot just for storage boxes and work benches and 5 thousand cloud storages because they're just absolute clutter. If you just streamlined all that to the one work bench it would absolutely slice through so much of that management wise.

I really do appreciate all the little efforts the dev went through to make item transport not so bad like stacks, sort all, dump everything at once but you usually end up with tons of stuff all the time. I really enjoy the game though! If I didn't I wouldn't have a rant about it lol.
I have to disagree. Imagine having to scroll through a crafting menu that includes everything!

Also, my crafting setup has 4 shared storages for normal things (and 3 more for food, but it's mostly used on one workstation), and that is more-or-less enough. I guess I should reorganize things to have 5 shared storages later.
The trick is to store non-shared ingredients in the relevant workbench.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
The game is totally disgustsing when it come about information, everything is hidden, or programmed strangly, you will need 2-3 forum for a total of 1,5k page to read, only to not find what youre looking about, only to understand that there are like 4-5 sex scene you allready seen with better quality in screenshot, so you still asking something on a online forum, because this is the concept of the forum and the web, and put together it work even better, all that to find one of the 10 active member writting a novel about you who should keep spamming ctrl+f to find your answer even if you are here writting something it's maybe because you don't want/have find what you where looking for.

It's not about the game, it's about forum gaming, game have good side and bad side, don't be trigerred, if you truly love something you should be aware of the bad side, if not you don't love/like it for real, or don't know it yet and need to grow your mind about it, anyway i share opinion it's ok if you disagree

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
I have to disagree. Imagine having to scroll through a crafting menu that includes everything!

Also, my crafting setup has 4 shared storages for normal things (and 3 more for food, but it's mostly used on one workstation), and that is more-or-less enough. I guess I should reorganize things to have 5 shared storages later.
The trick is to store non-shared ingredients in the relevant workbench.
Yeah so much better to to scroll trough many crafting menu around the map that includes everything!

Dude, when it's come about building, and wokshop and chest this game is..... I can't think how this could be worst, in better way, but worst no, i just have no idea

Still this game is full of potential, like really,i'm keeping in side, but actually for now even if try again sometime, i just can't

Jun 10, 2022

I love this idea...

• Hey there
Reactions: Purple_Heart

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Do you know if this game can be emulated on cell phones? And also when will version 0.17 be released so we can see if they add more girls?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Yeah I understand that it might clutter the menu with one workbench having so many craftable things but it would be nice to separate them via tabs like pretty, sand ect or separate by function but that's likely asking for far too much kekeke
Seperate tabs sounds like a good idea but there would be too many tabs. Old man tab, old woman tab, elder man tab, elder woman tab, wood tab, iron tab...

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Do you know if this game can be emulated on cell phones? And also when will version 0.17 be released so we can see if they add more girls?
definitely no mobile ver as they already got that much to work on. Next month, they said no more for this month

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes