John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I'm playing this game for the second day. I can't figure out how to recruit captured slaves. I put slaves in cages, bring the satisfaction level to 100 with food... But when I release them from the cage, the slaves just lie there for days, and all I can do is pick up them and put them back in the cage. The leadership level has been raised to 1, and the acceptance level by the local population has been raised to 1 as well, but it hasn't helped. What am I doing wrong?
pick them into ur inventory from cage, then move ur cursor to their icon and right click to release them

Reactions: Graymond

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020
pick them into ur inventory from cage, then move ur cursor to their icon and right click to release them
Yes, everything works! (y) Thank you very much.
The game is actually brilliant and simple, but I look for difficulties where there are none.

P.S. Alles Große ist einfach und alles Einfache ist groß.

Reactions: John8r9

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Please tell me how to get the fourth version of the underground woman (with red hair)
Hmm something related to blood rain probably

Try triggering it & go to the caves?

Oh and btw what's with the empty space above the Cyborg lab? still in development?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Hmm something related to blood rain probably

Try triggering it & go to the caves?

Oh and btw what's with the empty space above the Cyborg lab? still in development?
The only thing there is a cliff, it is a good area to build a house, for the rest there is nothing

RocksForRock

Oct 4, 2019
Saved my game inside the dungeon, any chance of recovering the save or am I fucked? When loading the save it spawns me at the beach with nothing and in the top right it says Generating Map...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
can someone tell me where can i find this?
1716988285640.png
(don mind the image is blurred), just go where the flag is with female protagonist meet takumi and fight him
1716988406064.png

both lead to same result
if u select Persuade/Leave :
1716988534082.png

Obey Takumi = let him rape u (u can respawn back to the state before u enter, like if u r virgin but after this, u can still come back as virgin and fight him again), kill = kill him, the walkie talkie slot in your collections will be crossed
tie up = tie him up, REMEMBER TO GIVE HIM FOOD AND WATER (10 berries are enough to be honest)
1717298312739.png

get the Takumi's notebook from the chest behind him
wait for like a day and bring female protagonist back to where u left him, and he will give u a Walkie talkie and leaves

Reactions: JungleNuts
May 22, 2017
Dude, op doesn't directly mention it but you should be able to put 2+2 together and figure out the answer yourself. Let's see what op says:

And then let's see what R7 says:
Unfortunately it's how things are these days, I see it everyday all over, like when you are waiting for livestream titled "LIVE STARTS AT 22:00" and people in chat asks "When the live will start?"......

Future is dark :HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes