TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Literally spent 2 hourse or more doing lvl 10 dungeon, WHAT'S THE GODDAMN GUARDIAN SWORD DROP RATE

I can bet you money that it won't be long till it surpasses that game lol
Oh sweet summer child... go check Milfy City for starter

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Ok... I'm sure I'm making a stupid mistake... But how do you put food on table for prisoners to eat? I clcik on table, right click on food ans get the perimeter placement ring to come up... but when I right click the food gets placed on the ground. It won't place on the table.

Are table only way to feed prisoners?

TheOtherNewGuy

Mar 13, 2019
Ok... I'm sure I'm making a stupid mistake... But how do you put food on table for prisoners to eat? I clcik on table, right click on food ans get the perimeter placement ring to come up... but when I right click the food gets placed on the ground. It won't place on the table.

Are table only way to feed prisoners?
Prisoners in cages eat from putting food in a free slot within the cage, the table is for friendly npcs to receive buffs from food. To put food on the table you got to click it, right click food, move to desired location like placing anything else down.

Reactions: flannan
Jun 10, 2022
Prisoners in cages eat from putting food in a free slot within the cage, the table is for friendly npcs to receive buffs from food. To put food on the table you got to click it, right click food, move to desired location like placing anything else down.
Thank you for info. For some reason, food won't place on table; It places on ground all around table, but won't sit on table. I can place dishes on table. It's odd.

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
Started the latest version but I have no quests, any idea what's going on? Certain boss triggers like the fat man in the tent aren't there either.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Started the latest version but I have no quests, any idea what's going on? Certain boss triggers like the fat man in the tent aren't there either.
It's because the fat man only comes out at certain times of the day, try the spider or the tribal leader.

kii_2

Jan 11, 2023
How do you tame the werewolf? I put the werewolf in the same cage you would put cought tribe members and put a pig inside as food, but his loyalty doesn't increase.

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

kaneki96

Mar 24, 2019
Aight...for those who keep asking how male native use toilet (with female native in)

They can still use the toilet even if their moral is 0.
unrequited love is necessary. For example, he like the other person's personality, but the other person hates his personality.
It means that a woman who doesn’t like his personality need to be inside his territory.
need other females to have at least -50 favorability towards him.

PS:
unrequited love
1. Use the toilet first if there is one
2. If you don’t have a toilet in his territory, his moral will be deducted once if he was disliked each time showing on log. If he reaches the limit, he will beat other ally npc and try to rape them
View attachment 3955869
Can male natives use the other toilets? I mean the stone, wood or plant toilet.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
First time playing. Can you give commands to the fem MC, like make her harvest wood while you can go explore?
ah yes, just forgot to answer urs. You cannot give command to another mc to do chores. Only npcs can be assigned jobs with the right facility

Reactions: flannan

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020
I'm playing this game for the second day. I can't figure out how to recruit captured slaves. I put slaves in cages, bring the satisfaction level to 100 with food... But when I release them from the cage, the slaves just lie there for days, and all I can do is pick up them and put them back in the cage. The leadership level has been raised to 1, and the acceptance level by the local population has been raised to 1 as well, but it hasn't helped. What am I doing wrong?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes