JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone know if Elder sister have Elite Armor and weapon? Also how do you make female having sex with each other? "Like Female on Female"

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know if Elder sister have Elite Armor and weapon? Also how do you make female having sex with each other? "Like Female on Female"
if you mean halloween raid's weapon and clothing for elder sister native yes. First, you need to have at least one elder sister as ally inside your base. Then place about 4 flower totems and about 2 iron doll to +20 raiders in numbers. No angry pot or other things required to increase raider's lvl.
You can see its lvl 1 + 0 but still one of them is elder sister
1724400780055.png
For female natives to have sex, u only need their favorability toward each other reach 50-50 and place a bed inside their territory
1724401051967.png
Do they even appear in non-Halloween raids?
No

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
if you mean halloween raid's weapon and clothing for elder sister native yes. First, you need to have at least one elder sister as ally inside your base. Then place about 4 flower totems and about 2 iron doll to +20 raiders in numbers. No angry pot or other things required to increase raider's lvl.
You can see its lvl 1 + 0 but still one of them is elder sister
View attachment 3959026
For female natives to have sex, u only need their favorability toward each other reach 50-50 and place a bed inside their territory
View attachment 3959034

No
Gotcha

Reactions: John8r9

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Is the uncensored only work for Male Character? Cause I follow the guide where it said to make the None.bat, It work for the male part but female is still censored.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is the uncensored only work for Male Character? Cause I follow the guide where it said to make the None.bat, It work for the male part but female is still censored.
none.bat is just half-uncensored. You may need bepinex and UniversalUnityDemosaics. Try search for a guide on youtube

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
One last question, Does elder sister not have a masturbation's animation? Cause I see the masturbation icon but she doesn't do it. She keep standing next to the leaf bed and stand there. And for some reason she doesn't lay down in bed even though her Morale and Libido is 100?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
One last question, Does elder sister not have a masturbation's animation? Cause I see the masturbation icon but she doesn't do it. She keep standing next to the leaf bed and stand there. And for some reason she doesn't lay down in bed even though her Morale and Libido is 100?
no, she doesn't have one currently

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Just find out Female Protag can't have sex with Large Native, Who can Female protag actually have sex with?

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
I don't plan on making any more new mods but I'll change their version numbers if I release any more updates(and if I don't forget it) for existing mods.

But up until now I updated only one mod for once and it was Zoom Mod because I realized I made a coding mistake that was probably causing mod's enable/disable option in the .cfg file to be ignored.
Ah I see. If you think it's fine like that then it's okay.

I hope you'll still release another useful mods in the future though.

• Hey there
Reactions: Purple_Heart
Aug 13, 2020
John8r9 I think you mentioned editing android colors in save file, however, mine had all values at 255/255/255 and after manually editing them there was no visual change in-game

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Ah I see. If you think it's fine like that then it's okay.

I hope you'll still release another useful mods in the future though.
I lost interest in this game, I think I saw everything game currently has to offer. In the future, perhaps after some updates I'll start making mods for it again but until that happens the best I'll do is update mods if they ever break but no promises.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
John8r9 I think you mentioned editing android colors in save file, however, mine had all values at 255/255/255 and after manually editing them there was no visual change in-game
eh, u mean the one here or in anime sharing. Sorry for not answering faster as i fell asleep for 4 hours

Try checking "The android crafting we know currently" spoiler in anime sharing. Use ctrl plus f to search it

Last edited:

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone know the road map or how long will it take to update this game? And lastly is there any game similar to this?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes