reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Change Log 0.16 (From Steam)

Some buildings can now be destroyed by enemies. If these buildings are already placed, they will load in a broken state. You can repair them by having the protagonist repair them directly or assigning an NPC to the "Repair" job.

This update includes several critical bug fixes and adjustments. No additional content has been included.

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Enabled the protagonist to open each individual inventory
- Fixed a bug where the generation of raiding NPCs could be delayed after loading, depending on the game's startup time
- Fixed a bug where the waiting position would not load correctly if the game was saved while the protagonist was inside the house and waiting
- Fixed a bug where the required experience points were not calculated correctly for levels above 716,327
- Fixed a bug where saving more than a certain number of status points would cause them not to be reflected correctly
- Fixed a bug where the calculation of reflected stun damage on the meat wall was ten times higher than intended
- Adjusted NPC behavior, primarily for underwater NPCs and mermaids
- Adjusted so that raiding enemies do not spawn while the game is paused
- Added an option to limit the number of raiders generated

■Additional Notes 8/19
A patch update has been made to fix the issue where the button to show/hide all names on the friends list was not functioning correctly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lancelot49

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
I've created BepInEx mods for this game. All of them have .cfg files that you can edit for various effects.
How to install mods:
  1. BepInEx, extract it to game's folder(where Mad Island.exe is).
  2. Run the game once, reach main menu and close the game.
  3. [OPTIONAL] Go to BepInEx\config folder and open BepInEx.cfg with notepad or notepad++ and change Enabled = false to Enabled = true under [Logging.Console]
  4. Go to BepInEx folder and see if a folder named plugins exists. If it doesn't, there is a problem, most likely you didn't extract BepInEx to correct folder.
  5. Download mods and extract them into BepInEx\plugins folder.
  6. [OPTIONAL] BepInEx.ConfigurationManager if you want to be able to configure mods using an in-game ui. How to install: Extract ConfigurationManager folder from the archive into your BepInEx\plugins folder. Here's how it looks in the game(menu can be opened/closed by pressing F1):
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Each mod's .cfg file will be created automatically in BepInEx\config folder AFTER you run the game with the mod once.
NOTE 2: All of the mods are created for [v0.16 Beta Steam] version of the game. I have no idea if they'll work with newer versions of the game. Also, no guarantees I'll be fixing them if they stop working with newer versions of the game.
I need a tutorial on how to install a document like the black market, because I can't activate the console

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Where can I find the queen of the ents and are there any additional conditions for this?
you can find her in the middle north of the map, which is the place on top of the village beside chaos land. You can do nothing with her currently. As she is not fully implemented

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
use iron net to catch and try not letting them notice you, or it will be a pain in the ass to catch
View attachment 3953447

Nice, I remember seeing this video before, but when I tried to catch them following this method. It just didn't work.
But I do wonder if my failure was because I had a follower with me and once they "see" an enemy, you can't catch them anymore, even if you are not the one being attacked.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
just put it inside dlc folder and run the game. Click option and check if the option tab's top right has dlc_00 v0.1. If there is, then u r done. If not, u've done something wrong.

flannan think u should include the last image in the guide of the first post i posted in anime sharing?
thank you

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I hope they make no animals spawn at main base , it was annoying that every time I returned to see my NPCs chasing around bird / pig / deer / rabbit inside wall building :confused:

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Nice, I remember seeing this video before, but when I tried to catch them following this method. It just didn't work.
But I do wonder if my failure was because I had a follower with me and once they "see" an enemy, you can't catch them anymore, even if you are not the one being attacked.
yeah, its because they improved the ai of npcs in these few updates

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
wat, i don think i've seen a guide like that here before?
Well. rather than "A guide" it is more of listings on where to get stuffs/items/fishes and so on.
I remember it was in Chinese however, I was sure I bookmarked it, probably my imagination if I can't find it on my bookmark listings.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes