ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Can someone help me activate the Bepin cheats, I already followed the steps in the previous post but the command table is not activated, and when I tried the assembly, it doesn't work because it doesn't open the game; Does anyone have the program already patched to pass or a step-by-step installation doc or the cheat command already updated

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
Can someone help me activate the Bepin cheats, I already followed the steps in the previous post but the command table is not activated, and when I tried the assembly, it doesn't work because it doesn't open the game; Does anyone have the program already patched to pass or a step-by-step installation doc or the cheat command already updated
get the v24 one as its the most up to date, you only need one, they need to update their post to say only install one

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
(Villager) Mining is just an inefficient way to get iron, don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong.
I know it's been said before, but for anyone that doesn't know how res spawning works;
The fastest way (if a bit tedious) to get iron is to go to one of the iron caves, set down a flag next to a 2 or 3 batch of iron ore stones, mine them, then teleport from the map to that flag for 0 food. It automatically resets the res so you can quickly get enough iron from a few minutes of this.
It's just tedious, but effective.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I know it's been said before, but for anyone that doesn't know how res spawning works;
The fastest way (if a bit tedious) to get iron is to go to one of the iron caves, set down a flag next to a 2 or 3 batch of iron ore stones, mine them, then teleport from the map to that flag for 0 food. It automatically resets the res so you can quickly get enough iron from a few minutes of this.
It's just tedious, but effective.
You can build flags in caves?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Mad island 0.16

npc enemy can rape player F

Native
Big Native
Uncle
Spike
Planton
Native Boss
Daddy (Male Mummy)
Goblin

npc enemy can rape player M

Large Native Woman
Mommy (Female Mummy)

npc enemy can't rape player F/M

Dwarf Native
Native Boy
Old Native
Young Guy
Older Brother
Chaperon
Native Woman
Native Girl
Old Native Woman
Older Sister
Takumi
Dr. Ed
Scythe (Desert Boss)
Cassie (Android)
Nex
Bandana
Hat
Giant
Dalman
Sally
Ent King
Ent Queen
bear
Bat
Crocodile
Wolf
Nex Chick
Shark
White Tiger
Huge Lobster
Monster(I was too lazy to watch)
Hell monsters
Laboratory monsters
Scarabs
Specter
Guardian Dog
Golem
Guardian

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah, i saw them... -
I don't think you did, because...
- You can give you any item in any amount
- You can spawn any npc as ally, enemy or unconscious
- You can give yourself any ATK power and RUN speed
- You can give yourself any squad capacity
- You can even spawn a whole random bunch of allied villagers
- There's commands for altering quests and their progress
...Unless you're looking for a cheat that will restore your previous save or build a complete base from scratch, at which point, why even bother playing?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
that I passed this version (mostly quests).

So what can I say?

The game is very cool (few games like this one).
Assemble a harem of men or girls and make them work for your farm, ore, livestock, wood, etc.
Make romantic couples so that they work more effectively. And have an orgy.

On the downside, you can't assemble a harem and have a threesome or more.

But the quests were a little frustrating (except for the animation for the male MC).

Playing as a man turns out the gameplay of a typical hentai hero. He will fuck a variety of girls (and it doesn't seem that the male MC has more scenes not tied to rape?)
So he just collects a harem of girls.

Playing for a girl, the most common thing that will happen to you, you will often be raped (if hp and attacks are few).
All events are based on a gesture. Thanks to the developer for tagging it.

Red, female character only
Blue, only the male character
is green, Both.
And why I didn't like the game for the female one especially.

Oh, if only there were scenes where the male hero was dominated by girls.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes