Saucepot

Aug 14, 2019
I've been looking for old natives for crafting and I don't know if I'm just unlucky or not because I can't find them. Do they have a specific place they spawn at?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Beta 0.16
This update includes several critical bug fixes and adjustments. No additional content has been included.

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Enabled the protagonist to open each individual inventory
- Fixed a bug where the generation of raiding NPCs could be delayed after loading, depending on the game's startup time
- Fixed a bug where the waiting position would not load correctly if the game was saved while the protagonist was inside the house and waiting
- Fixed a bug where the required experience points were not calculated correctly for levels above 716,327
- Fixed a bug where saving more than a certain number of status points would cause them not to be reflected correctly
- Fixed a bug where the calculation of reflected stun damage on the meat wall was ten times higher than intended
- Adjusted NPC behavior, primarily for underwater NPCs and mermaids
- Adjusted so that raiding enemies do not spawn while the game is paused
- Added an option to limit the number of raiders generated

Mega

Thanks.
This should be updated on the OP.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Beta 0.16
This update includes several critical bug fixes and adjustments. No additional content has been included.

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Enabled the protagonist to open each individual inventory
- Fixed a bug where the generation of raiding NPCs could be delayed after loading, depending on the game's startup time
- Fixed a bug where the waiting position would not load correctly if the game was saved while the protagonist was inside the house and waiting
- Fixed a bug where the required experience points were not calculated correctly for levels above 716,327
- Fixed a bug where saving more than a certain number of status points would cause them not to be reflected correctly
- Fixed a bug where the calculation of reflected stun damage on the meat wall was ten times higher than intended
- Adjusted NPC behavior, primarily for underwater NPCs and mermaids
- Adjusted so that raiding enemies do not spawn while the game is paused
- Added an option to limit the number of raiders generated

Mega
Who's the madman reaching 716327 level?

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I've been looking for old natives for crafting and I don't know if I'm just unlucky or not because I can't find them. Do they have a specific place they spawn at?
Old natives can spawn everywhere, if you didn't find them just save and reload.
I usually nab a bunch from the large village right to the first boss (native lord) area.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Yes, there's been new stuff. Never heard of new girls, but apparently new pairings can have sex now.
Also a bunch of other changes, like herb growing spots and extra-evil bigfoot.
I didnt read anything about extra evil bigfoot but I decided to jump into the game again. Although there doesnt seem to be any big improvements the game feels less clunky and more stable overall compared to 3 months ago.

Reactions: flannan

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MadIsland-0.16Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Since version 0.15, these cheats have been shown to me again in the game so small that can hardly read an idea of how to set the display larger?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I don think u can do with beheaded one. But lust ring is in the ruins, the 10th floor boss's inventory

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Guys, do you have a dumb tutorial for the new BepInEx mods? which can't get cheats or Assembly-CSharp_v23 is still accessible for version 0.16?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes