Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Question, everytime I ask for sex from an npc in my camp they just say not yet despite me using every code known to man and STILL...also what is the point of Yuna she doesnt say or do anything

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Question, everytime I ask for sex from an npc in my camp they just say not yet despite me using every code known to man and STILL...also what is the point of Yuna she doesnt say or do anything
You need to increase their affection to you. By dancing with them and/or adventuring with them. You need to get at least 50.

Yona is the alternate protagonist. You can switch between the two at any moment, and some quests require you to be Yona. Yona can't rape people, but she can get raped by all sorts of people and monsters, for people who like that.

Reactions: Shadow Song

akari12

Dec 17, 2020
question how the shower work since i have put in my base but native like do nothing
and im just see people like this in youtube
1724098205031.png

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
I'm trying to get the chainsaw and have been doing level 100 halloween raids with 50 raiders, just mowing through them. Haven't seen one yet though, like how rare is it and like what level of raids and numbers should i aim for to farm for it.

TheOtherNewGuy

Mar 13, 2019
I'm trying to get the chainsaw and have been doing level 100 halloween raids with 50 raiders, just mowing through them. Haven't seen one yet though, like how rare is it and like what level of raids and numbers should i aim for to farm for it.
That thing has a stupid low spawn, I think somewhere in 0.01% - 1% range, at least it feels like it. I got mine from a raid above 300 and another in 1000s. I don't know the exact, but that's where it spawned for me.

THE GRIND IS REAL

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
its rly so damn rare that i played for over 100 hours and only have one

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NizumiHD

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
How were you able to get the girl with the no limbs like that? Is there something you have to do after cutting the arms and legs?
You can just carry and tame the girl after dismemberment. or amputee a already tamed girl. there has amputee machine for that. or you can also dismember manually with axe. for already tamed npcs, you have to carry them and them and then drop them with left click. not right click.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes