Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
I linked the rule so you are free to imagine what it is
in the last sentence I mean "they should say how ci-en, rule 7 and DLC are linked" because if people keep asking and people (like me) keep asnwering this is not very clear

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To be more direct than John because I don't see why we shouldn't be able to link to the general direction of information about the game: The Mad Island guide is now hosted here for the time being:

There's actually plans to make a proper wiki for it at some point, but that's probably still going to take a while and also depends on how big this game actually becomes.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
To be more direct than John because I don't see why we shouldn't be able to link to the general direction of information about the game: The Mad Island guide is now hosted here for the time being:
as i am not sure if that counts as that, so i didn't say it directly

charabit781

May 21, 2020
The hardest to
In this game, you can only impregnate the natives? or the FMC and the Friends can also get pregnant?
She can't be pregnant like other story female characters but for some reason FMC can equip pregnancy promotion that increase pregnancy rate but still she can't

Jul 20, 2017
Beta 0.16
This update includes several critical bug fixes and adjustments. No additional content has been included.

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Enabled the protagonist to open each individual inventory
- Fixed a bug where the generation of raiding NPCs could be delayed after loading, depending on the game's startup time
- Fixed a bug where the waiting position would not load correctly if the game was saved while the protagonist was inside the house and waiting
- Fixed a bug where the required experience points were not calculated correctly for levels above 716,327
- Fixed a bug where saving more than a certain number of status points would cause them not to be reflected correctly
- Fixed a bug where the calculation of reflected stun damage on the meat wall was ten times higher than intended
- Adjusted NPC behavior, primarily for underwater NPCs and mermaids
- Adjusted so that raiding enemies do not spawn while the game is paused
- Added an option to limit the number of raiders generated

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Beta 0.16
This update includes several critical bug fixes and adjustments. No additional content has been included.

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Enabled the protagonist to open each individual inventory
- Fixed a bug where the generation of raiding NPCs could be delayed after loading, depending on the game's startup time
- Fixed a bug where the waiting position would not load correctly if the game was saved while the protagonist was inside the house and waiting
- Fixed a bug where the required experience points were not calculated correctly for levels above 716,327
- Fixed a bug where saving more than a certain number of status points would cause them not to be reflected correctly
- Fixed a bug where the calculation of reflected stun damage on the meat wall was ten times higher than intended
- Adjusted NPC behavior, primarily for underwater NPCs and mermaids
- Adjusted so that raiding enemies do not spawn while the game is paused
- Added an option to limit the number of raiders generated

Mega
lol why 716,327 specifically? xd

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The hardest to

She can't be pregnant like other story female characters but for some reason FMC can equip pregnancy promotion that increase pregnancy rate but still she can't
that is so weird. i'm guessing they're making the dialogue in the code for when she does get pregnant so there is a cutscene.

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Found everything about it on the first page so... you are the one to blame.
My point is still valid. Include crucial information to the OP, otherwise it is not crucial. You can say whatever you want and make me seem as bad as you want but nobody is going to read comments to find the information they didn't come for

lolcolol

Feb 21, 2020
This game needs some new animations... Deepthroat rape for example. And should be possible to rape Yona's friend too. About fixing bugs... Yona and her friend can get pregnant but can't give birth. And since Yona is pregnant I can't rape her again.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes