John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
soo i got the pig farm working but i got one more question how do i make them into meat,i press the button but nothing happens its says i got 43 in the farm tho
just making it reach 100 with npcs working on livestock. Then an alive pig will spawn inside, now the "make into meat" option should do the trick. Or just press t while moving ur cursor on it to make it into meat manually (same as pig,deer,chicken and rabbit..etc).

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a way to get face to face scene with reika after ending a quest i mean mabey reset it or something because i think i lost it by lying to reika ?
its not whether lying or truth, once u killed keigo then its gone forever. I did mention in the guide. Not even wooden bed can help u after u killed him

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I think I'll tame a few elder native girls and then I'm done with this game(content wise). So far I've only found them in halloween raids. Are there any other ways to find them? Normal raids don't seem to spawn them. Maybe its just my bad luck.

Also, rate my base:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you zoom out that much

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
he did sth to the game's coding. Which means modification. He can have his fun with it. But the update for bug fixing just dropped
True, I did change code, but I'm writing instructions of how to do these modifications for future use. Making the same changes to the code(that I've done so far) shouldn't take me more than 10 minutes. So, updates to the game doesn't bother me at all. Infact, if I were to make bepinex mods I'd be more concerned about my mods breaking since making those require much more effort(and time) than simply using dnspy to change specific lines in code.

Reactions: masMalkar
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes