martelor

Oct 12, 2019
I have an issue running this game - Perhaps any of you can help me.
So I got a 5120 + 1440 screen... One of those wide ones. But when I run this game I just doesn't adapt to my screen, so I cannot change language and a lot of the UI is simply gone. I have no idea how to run the game so I can actually see everything.
I keep trying to change the lanquage to english but it's always not english I already did the option and changed to english still not english
Try using BepInEx translation to help you navigate the Japanese menu. At least the option will be forced translated when the screen resolution bugged out.

Install BepInEx :
1. Extract (password is 1234)
2. Put the [BepInEx folder, doorstop_config.ini, and winhttp.dll] in your "Mad Island.exe" directory.
3. Start the game

Change the resolution:
1. Go into option
2. Change resolution to match your height pixel which isn't 21:9.
In my case my native resolution is 3440x1440, so I choose 2560x1440.
3. Change the language to english, it's the top most option, English is the second dropdown menu.
4. press OK

Remove the BepInEx (optional):
1. Close the game.
2. Delete [BepInEx folder, doorstop_config.ini, and winhttp.dll] from your "Mad Island.exe" directory

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Damn, i just finaly got katana, but sound in game just dissapeared, i saved game, then PC just restarted dunno why and now my save is broken, and last working save is hours before (((
This game has autosave system. Use it.

Also, it looks like you're having some hardware problems with your PC. Perhaps it just overheats in this summer heat. I recommend servicing it, or at least cleaning up all the dust inside.

I'm in dungeon now, any particular loot I should look for?
Diamonds are good. A lot of cloth and gold drops there, so it's a good idea to stock up. Those dark thingies that drop from some enemies can be exchanged for halloween raid summoning items.
And of course, drops from the bosses of level 5 and 10 are good. And so are things that you get from their chests.
Some mummies are pretty and worth taking home.
I recommend bringing somebody with a large carry capacity to help you haul all the loot. You can also go there naked and get dressed in stuff you loot, for extra carrying capacity.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I keep trying to change the lanquage to english but it's always not english I already did the option and changed to english still not english
Sounds like a problem with permissions. Try running the game as administrator.

Does anyone has a comprehensive list of sex scenes? I felt like an idiot pressing R on every single enemies I found
The gallery has them.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Do we know exactly how much a single flower totem increases girl spawn rate? I did a little bit of testing and found somewhat inconsistent results. By default, without any flower totems girl spawn is 0. By building a single totem spawn rate value increases by 25. With this logic building 4 totems should make raids girls only but it isn't the case. I've built 4 of them, value showed 100 but out of 11 raiders 9 of them were girls. Then, I took this test a step further, built 8 totems in total, value was 200 and there were 10 girls and 1 man. It seems like no matter how many totems are built game will spawn a man among raiders, am I right?

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
If you want to remove leadership skill upgrade limit:
Yeah, thank you.
All codes working as intended.
Now I can revert back the FollowCapCheck method and switch to this less cheaty method.
Lots of grinding needed though, because on 20+ follower we need 100+ skill point to raise the level.

The storage range code is quite useful too. With 10f to 15f we could have more flexible base arrangement without even touching the ordinary chest.

These codes only need some switches then we can put them together into the cheat mods.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Lots of grinding needed though, because on 20+ follower we need 100+ skill point to raise the level.
You can change costs of skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also can someone remind me where can I find green "mysterious liquid" ? I need it to build android capsule. I know I saw it somewhere but I can't remember where.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I can't work out how to make the 'NPC work location' items. Like the 'mining ground'. I have all the stuff needed to make it but the item is not clickable in the wood workshop.

dickbuttkiss69420

Jan 5, 2024
I know somewhere in this thread is a video of a guy generating the giant and then doing something to make the sex option available but I can’t for the life of me find it (yes I used the search). Can anyone link it please?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I know somewhere in this thread is a video of a guy generating the giant and then doing something to make the sex option available but I can’t for the life of me find it (yes I used the search). Can anyone link it please?
if you mean spawning one with command. That one cannot be able to have sex without the 51 favorability toward male mc.
The event one doesn't have the requirement like the command-spawned one

dickbuttkiss69420

Jan 5, 2024
if you mean spawning one with command. That one cannot be able to have sex without the 51 favorability toward male mc.
The event one doesn't have the requirement like the command-spawned one
How do I increase favorability? Is it the dance for however long thing or is there an item I can give it?

dickbuttkiss69420

Jan 5, 2024
hold q and press 0 to dance in front of her. Unless you have gotten takumi's notebook to craft one from cooking table
Alright, and then last question, how do I see how much favorability I currently have with her? And this is different than /love or /inclove console command?

Dunkan

Nov 4, 2017
Do we know exactly how much a single flower totem increases girl spawn rate? I did a little bit of testing and found somewhat inconsistent results. By default, without any flower totems girl spawn is 0. By building a single totem spawn rate value increases by 25. With this logic building 4 totems should make raids girls only but it isn't the case. I've built 4 of them, value showed 100 but out of 11 raiders 9 of them were girls. Then, I took this test a step further, built 8 totems in total, value was 200 and there were 10 girls and 1 man. It seems like no matter how many totems are built game will spawn a man among raiders, am I right?
Nah, i have 11 or 12 flower totems and i always got 16 attackers, and they all girls.

Jun 29, 2019
Is there much in the way of bestiality content, and I can be around the gore / cannibalism, but how necessary is it to interact with to play the game? Specifically like the food made of body parts and spikes etc. do I need to do stuff with that to be able to play the game basically, or does avoiding it massively hinder the player? I did some cursory looking through the pages and didn't find much about these questions.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes