DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
why do npc's not use "hole in the wall" from Wood Workbench, only work to use the "toilet" from mans workshop?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Game lets me fight endless hoardes with a katana in slow motion, this is peak fiction
Not really endless per se, base enemy raid spawn is capped at 125 without any buildings that adds to their numbers.
Also while satisfying to use, katanas can't beat the satisfaction of running through enemy horde with a chainsaw!

• Haha
Reactions: Zackray

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Messing around the code is fun. Managed to do a few modifications of my own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wll, all thats left - is to add a custom animations and enable futa/gay content.
Then next step - huge texture pack and custom NPC with quests - and you basically can make your own game)

Reactions: jamnkick

Shybot

Aug 22, 2017
I have an issue running this game - Perhaps any of you can help me.
So I got a 5120 + 1440 screen... One of those wide ones. But when I run this game I just doesn't adapt to my screen, so I cannot change language and a lot of the UI is simply gone. I have no idea how to run the game so I can actually see everything.

camper228

Jul 20, 2019
Damn, i just finaly got katana, but sound in game just dissapeared, i saved game, then PC just restarted dunno why and now my save is broken, and last working save is hours before (((

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
I have an issue running this game - Perhaps any of you can help me.
So I got a 5120 + 1440 screen... One of those wide ones. But when I run this game I just doesn't adapt to my screen, so I cannot change language and a lot of the UI is simply gone. I have no idea how to run the game so I can actually see everything.

This might help, basically make a shortcut for the game and edit the "target" properties of the shortcut to

"[YOUR_PC_ADDRESS]\Mad_Island_0.15\Mad Island.exe" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 900 -screen-width 1600

Adjust the height & width accordingly

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes