flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Any code make companion stronger ?
They gain experience from fighting, just like the MCs. Even if they are set to "survivor" mode.
Just don't forget to distribute their stat points they gain from level ups.
Unfortunately, there is no magic that would allow them to fight smarter.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Cat God

May 30, 2023
Any code make companion stronger ?
just open your wall let them kill any native that trespassing your base you will grow stronger that way. I live for 1977 ingame day on this island now. i am lazy to level up my main but my follower they stronger than my main now because i am opening my base no more wall. enemy native that invade my base only default level.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Is there anyway to capture lv 1000+ non-female native during raid or grinding a lot strength and heavy attack skill enough to knock them out,I manage to take all of them but it would be funny to capture lv 1000+ that able kill most everything

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Is there anyway to capture lv 1000+ non-female native during raid or grinding a lot strength and heavy attack skill enough to knock them out,I manage to take all of them but it would be funny to capture lv 1000+ that able kill most everything
The diamond mace is the strongest blunt weapon but only Yona, MC and men equal to MC can use it.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Only thing I can think of is give them a lot of stuff to hit to distract them while you hit them from behind. Most of my raiders just die because they're too busy hitting walls

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Okay game is fun, great. Lots of stuff to do and many cool unique ways to build a base but ffs we need massive storage boxes, extremely large ones. Rainbow ones are great but a lot of effort to get... Also for the love of gosh can we NOT have 800 thousand different workbenches?

Do it this way yeah; you get the work bench, you then UPGRADE IT to an iron workbench then each subsequent recipe you get unlocks a new upgrade for your bench. Because I'm sick of running through the 4 winds to check all my storage boxes, and all my workbenches for each and every ingredient and having to sort everything out just to make one item.

Even with Cloud storage it kinda sucks because the inventory space is so small for each one and unless there's a way to upgrade cloud storage I haven't found it. There's so many special items and ingredients used to make stuff so you end up with 4 million cloud storage boxes and 200 thousand work benches and it just looks awful immersion wise. I'm trying to set my base up somewhere cool but I have to dedicate an entire frick off in the middle of nowhere away from the rest of my stuff spot just for storage boxes and work benches and 5 thousand cloud storages because they're just absolute clutter. If you just streamlined all that to the one work bench it would absolutely slice through so much of that management wise.

I really do appreciate all the little efforts the dev went through to make item transport not so bad like stacks, sort all, dump everything at once but you usually end up with tons of stuff all the time. I really enjoy the game though! If I didn't I wouldn't have a rant about it lol.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes