Anniacity

Jun 17, 2021
Is this 0.5 is a non-steam version ? because I can't find the fairy even though I have the sticker in my my bag

Jun 28, 2023
Is this 0.5 is a non-steam version ? because I can't find the fairy even though I have the sticker in my my bag
It's DLC content. Also, the trigger for the event is pretty small, somewhere in the middle of that patch of dirt. I remember passing through the patch several times before actually hitting the trigger and starting the event.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there a craftable habitat to keep the mermaid at your settlement, safe from the sharks? I've tried to place them in the stone pools but the only time they seem to be able to function as they would in the sea is when you craft the blocks of sea water.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Is there a craftable habitat to keep the mermaid at your settlement, safe from the sharks? I've tried to place them in the stone pools but the only time they seem to be able to function as they would in the sea is when you craft the blocks of sea water.
Small ponds work, or give her a small exp fruit and have her make a seawater square.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
It is for toilet from mens bench, you can see it in the gallery 3-2. Just not implemented it seems.
i guess so, i lowered male native moral to -100 and placing toilets around him and he didn't do anything for 20 mins

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Small ponds work, or give her a small exp fruit and have her make a seawater square.
Are you sure? I've tried crafting both the shallow and deeper stone pools and she sits atop of them as if been placed on top but isn't actually interacting with it. I'm aware that you can craft those sea blocks however it's not ideal and looks out of place, they've not been created to snap together it would seem and when placed together look disjointed.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Are you sure? I've tried crafting both the shallow and deeper stone pools and she sits atop of them as if been placed on top but isn't actually interacting with it. I'm aware that you can craft those sea blocks however it's not ideal and looks out of place, they've not been created to snap together it would seem and when placed together look disjointed.
My mermaid is doing fine in her pond and she swims around it.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes