aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
i just read a guide the it says if i want to milk a cow i should
" get a cow , put one breeding farm, and place harvest factory beside it. Ask npc to work with livestock option in their status, and u can check harvest factory if there are milk after the npc start working for a while, milker is not required "

and still theres no milk also there seems to be a bug on 0.006 raid is not occuring and it keeps on failing
1717824992642.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
" get a cow , put one breeding farm, and place harvest factory beside it. Ask npc to work with livestock option in their status, and u can check harvest factory if there are milk after the npc start working for a while, milker is not required "

and still theres no milk also there seems to be a bug on 0.006 raid is not occuring and it keeps on failing
View attachment 3715623
well i heard that bug before too, maybe that bug happens to u. And if u downloaded from here, the version should be not updated cause the developer updated the 0.0.6 about 3 times as far as i heard about

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
You have to make sure that specific npc's territory circle covers both the breeding farm and the harvest box. As for the raids, I suspect they were spawned in awkward locations, and those attackers got stuck. Maybe try triggering the raids on the plain.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
How do i update to 0.0.6 in Steam? I download dlc from emade site yet it doesnt make my game update to new version.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
How do i update to 0.0.6 in Steam? I download dlc from emade site yet it doesnt make my game update to new version.
- Go to your Steam Library
- Select Mad Island
- Right-click "Mad Island", click "Properties..."
- Select "Beta" tab
- Click drop down box which has "None" in it, and select "beta_open - Open test"
- Click ok if prompted
- Steam should then download the latest beta build.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
- Go to your Steam Library
- Select Mad Island
- Right-click "Mad Island", click "Properties..."
- Select "Beta" tab
- Click drop down box which has "None" in it, and select "beta_open - Open test"
- Click ok if prompted
- Steam should then download the latest beta build.
Thanks

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So can you build relations with the two player characters? All I get is talk and ... responses. Do I need to progress the plot first?

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
Any chance you could make the Male MC get raped by Female NPCs?
Possibly but that would require the male MC having those animations already existing or for me to make them. I have a bunch of other stuff to fix before that so we may end up waiting for the devs to add that option, if at all. If they add an option for female MC to do that to other NPCs then I may be able to do a head swap as a temp fix but until then we'll have to wait since art is not something I'm good at.

??? in the "Under Development" area.
20k HP, 10k Stun

Can't do anything with it, but kill it for like 5k exp.

View attachment 3713062
In the code it's known as the 'Ent King' from what I can tell. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Ex0du5_2169

Sep 11, 2019
So can you build relations with the two player characters? All I get is talk and ... responses. Do I need to progress the plot first?
Not for the mc characters yet, it's purposely restricted as an option in the code but I'm working on modding it. I have a bunch of other stuff to fix first. Other than that we need to wait for the devs to allow it. There are no animations yet for sex between them so there's no point in trying to add that feature.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes