flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to get a companion in mad island?
Two options:
1. Capture somebody alive (by hitting them with club, catching them in a trap or wrestling them to the ground). Put them in their kind of cage. Feed them their favorite food until they accept you as their master. Take them to your inventory and right-click them to release. Tell them what you want them to do (like follow you).
2. Quest around the land in search for female MC's companions and other friendly people. Do and say the right things. Use a guide if necessary.

Edit: Oh, and if you already have some companions, you can impregnate them and get them to give birth to more companions. It doesn't work for everybody, though.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
would anyone try to make a challenge of capturing only one female and breed the whole village (except some quest npc or big natives)

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Hope devs add more monster girls like Harpies, mermaids and beast race. I want to capture and enslave them all.

Also, i know this will be hard to implement with their current staff but i want the NPCs in base to interact with each other like in Sims.

Reactions: Kinrad
Jul 20, 2017
Hope devs add more monster girls like Harpies, mermaids and beast race. I want to capture and enslave them all.

Also, i know this will be hard to implement with their current staff but i want the NPCs in base to interact with each other like in Sims.
Later other with Workshop

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes