Yoru321

Aug 15, 2020
is there some hero who could mod the game to not respawn trees, bushes and grass close to your buildings????

favori

Jul 11, 2022
did u get the head from dev command? i ever did the same and any body parts i spawn cant be make into an android.
No, I used a heavy attack of the sword I got at level 10 of the dungeon, from the giant knight. This attack forms a cross of fire around the character.
But I get your point. I probably need to use a different weapon to cut off heads.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
No, I used a heavy attack of the sword I got at level 10 of the dungeon, from the giant knight. This attack forms a cross of fire around the character.
But I get your point. I probably need to use a different weapon to cut off heads.
aight.................no crystal sword and guardian sword to try cutting off their parts. These two can't

Reactions: favori

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
one of them in discord stuffed the head into npc (i don know if the npc a corpse or wut). He can't put it in. Just use normal weapon to cut off and bring it yourself...plz

Reactions: favori
Jul 24, 2021
I've been seeing a lot of creative bases and builds in this game, surprisingly. Anyone got any builds they'd like to share?

P.S.
I'm asking cuz I wanna build a base but I don't know where I should build it and I have no creativity whatsoever so I'm looking for inspiration pls help thank u

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
aight.................no crystal sword and guardian sword to try cutting off their parts. These two can't
This can't be right. It works for me on 0.0.6
It has to be a bug introduced in 0.0.8 Mad Island Android.png

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
For anyone still having issues with not being able to delete items without reloading a save, you can delete them by giving them to dead natives, you can then carry their corpses somewhere far away from your base and they'll disappear with time taking the items with them. You can also have the flesh collector "eat" the corpses and the items will disappear when the corpse turns into flesh.

Also, you can use natives as a way of increasing your carry capacity. Since they have inventories of their own, just give them a bunch of items and then carry the NPC in your inventory, you'll be turning seven occupied spaces into 1.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes