Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know if there is any way for him to become an ally? (using an external application or some method or trick?).since Riona can be summoned, but there is no way to make it an ally. Unless perhaps it can be done by an external application.:unsure:
View attachment 4013592
You can summon her with commands, but she doesn't have any cutscenes and she lacks a lot of "animations" just like Nami, you'll have to wait for an update to come out for her. Since the same thing happens to Shino or the Giant, I assume there will be several ways to recruit her, kill her or force her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond

Kli98

Dec 25, 2021
You can summon her with commands, but she doesn't have any cutscenes and she lacks a lot of "animations" just like Nami, you'll have to wait for an update to come out for her. Since the same thing happens to Shino or the Giant, I assume there will be several ways to recruit her, kill her or force her.
Can you tell me what the command is to make her my ally?
or did you just mean that it can be taken out but not turned into an ally?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Can you tell me what the command is to make her my ally?
or did you just mean that it can be taken out but not turned into an ally?
I don't recommend that you make her your ally, so that when her update comes out you don't bug her, I know how it sounds to have to wait but since she doesn't have any cutscenes then you don't have to worry too much, I assume she'll come out at the end of the game as a secret character somewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Graymond

ElizasHusband

Jan 10, 2021
Highly doubt that she'll become playable, she seems to be some sort of a placeholder, as she's the protagonist from one of the dev's older games.

That being said, she might show up with recycled animations from that one, so who knows.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Highly doubt that she'll become playable, she seems to be some sort of a placeholder, as she's the protagonist from one of the dev's older games.

That being said, she might show up with recycled animations from that one, so who knows.
I've checked and it only has basic animations and animations of being tied up, I assume that it will have its 2 or 3 scenes and its little story like Little.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Hmm, maybe.

Still, I hope dev focuses on Nami soon, glasses enthusiasts are eating like shit so far lmao.
You can craft glasses at the Sand Workbench and equip them to both male and female PCs, natives, and DLC natives. Honestly for how much overall content this game has the sexual aspects are shit in general, and that 1 glasses item already has better compatibility than half the NPC clothing.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Hmm, maybe.

Still, I hope dev focuses on Nami soon, glasses enthusiasts are eating like shit so far lmao.
Nami seems to me to be in the final area with the remains of the ship or worse, they will make us go look for her because supposedly the story is about Yona and her friends.

Jin238

Aug 7, 2024
I think it was said we would get an ending in october, did they ever say the scope of the ending? Will there be multiple endings like good, bad, chaos king etc or is it gonna be 1 with variations on who survives?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I think it was said we would get an ending in october, did they ever say the scope of the ending? Will there be multiple endings like good, bad, chaos king etc or is it gonna be 1 with variations on who survives?
I assume there will be several in the sense that since you can kill certain important characters, there will be the good ending, the neutral one, and the bad one.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Nami seems to me to be in the final area with the remains of the ship or worse, they will make us go look for her because supposedly the story is about Yona and her friends.
someone said she was tied with purple vines like female giant was, its likely she will be in the final area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
Ci-en | No guarantee that it is 100% correct.
This article contains spoilers, so please be careful if you haven't played the game yet.

What we are currently working on
We are currently working on the final story (final boss), but since it requires several linked events and has the most characters appearing in the event compared to previous events, it will take some time to implement.

I will write about the events that must occur in order to reach one ending.

■ Event A

image-web.jpg

The continuation of the current main story. It's a battle event with a boss. I'm
currently at about 80% progress, and there are no branching choices, but there are many branches depending on the surviving characters, so I'm having a hard time.

However, this does not mean that the update can be reflected in the game after Event A is over .
If you update the game after Event A is over, you will not be able to play normally until you complete Event B.

■Event BAn
event that occurs after Event A.
Although there are few characters appearing, there will likely be a lot of special actions, so
I think it will take about the same amount of time as Event A.
Since I was creating the materials in parallel, I think it will take about a month from the time I started working on it.

■Escape Event
Ending. The outcome of Event B is also relevant.

■ Sub-events:
Past events on the island and their connection to the Giants

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...
I'm sure there are some of you who are eagerly waiting for an update, but
since the next story cannot be released halfway through,
updates will not be made very quickly.

For example, if we continue to focus on the storyline "only," even if things go smoothly,
I expect Event A and Event B to finish around the end of October.

Should I focus on the story?
If we proceed with the story creation, we cannot create new features or stages during that time. I am wondering
if it is better to proceed with the story creation little by little and work on new content half and half... or if it is better to finish the story first.

If I split it in half, I might be able to update a few times each month, but
it would mean the completion of the story would be delayed.

questionnaire
So, I'm going to take a survey for the first time in a while.
I plan to do all of them eventually, so please choose the one you want most right now.
I won't proceed according to the results, but I'd like to use them as a reference.

We have decided to proceed from these options, so even if you have other preferences, please choose from these options.

Explanation of each answer
■ Main story
Create a main story to complete the main story as it is

■New stages, items, features, etc.
Addition of new areas such as caves, new items, crafting, etc.

■Highly difficult battles and raids
For those who mainly enjoy defense, or for those who are bored with the combat being too easy

■H-scenes
They take the longest time to create and are consumed quickly, so they are currently the lowest priority.

Jul 20, 2017
Update Beta 0.18

Chat log
A critical bug was found and has been fixed.

■ Fixes and Adjustments
- Adjusted the parameters of the Dark Tree
- The Chaos Totem now displays the current raid level and the number of raiders
-
Fixed a bug where NPCs would disappear when fast traveling to a distant location while accompanied by them

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
This article contains spoilers, so please be careful if you haven't played the game yet.

We are currently working on the final story (final boss), but since it requires several linked events and has the most characters appearing in the event compared to previous events, it will take some time to implement.

■ Event A

View attachment 4015684

The continuation of the current main story. It's a battle event with a boss. I'm
currently at about 80% progress, and there are no branching choices, but there are many branches depending on the surviving characters, so I'm having a hard time.

However, this does not mean that the update can be reflected in the game after Event A is over .
If you update the game after Event A is over, you will not be able to play normally until you complete Event B.

■Event BAn
Although there are few characters appearing, there will likely be a lot of special actions, so
Since I was creating the materials in parallel, I think it will take about a month from the time I started working on it.

■Escape Event

■ Sub-events:

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...

For example, if we continue to focus on the storyline "only," even if things go smoothly,

If we proceed with the story creation, we cannot create new features or stages during that time. I am wondering
if it is better to proceed with the story creation little by little and work on new content half and half... or if it is better to finish the story first.

questionnaire
I plan to do all of them eventually, so please choose the one you want most right now.
I won't proceed according to the results, but I'd like to use them as a reference.

We have decided to proceed from these options, so even if you have other preferences, please choose from these options.

■ Main story

For those who mainly enjoy defense, or for those who are bored with the combat being too easy

■H-scenes
They take the longest time to create and are consumed quickly, so they are currently the lowest priority.
for me, the one i wan't most right now is a changer for the man's genitals to increase or decrease in size (like a workshop or something, but accessible in the early game,
but if we are being honest, that falls within the h-scenes/new features,stages,items etc. category.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

■ Event A

View attachment 4015684

■Event BAn

■Escape Event

■ Sub-events:

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...

questionnaire

■ Main story

■H-scenes
Of course the things I want the most are at the bottom of the list…

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes