Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I'd really like to see more functional in-game support for mod creation, not only restricted to make non-interactable furniture.
Other than that I'd like to see more character types, monster girls, etc.
I assume that he will do it in the future, since for now, as he has to finish the endings and add the remaining characters, no one should come forward to tell us anything.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Nami seems to me to be in the final area with the remains of the ship or worse, they will make us go look for her because supposedly the story is about Yona and her friends.
Nope, she most likely gonna be held in the cave with spiders inside. There's a large open space on the right side after the second turn that has nothing in it for some reason.

Reactions: Zackray
Jul 20, 2017

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Nope, she most likely gonna be held in the cave with spiders inside. There's a large open space on the right side after the second turn that has nothing in it for some reason.
That's the recovery area for Yona when she loses and gets fucked by the spider boss Spike.

Last edited:

qwerte3131

Sep 10, 2024
why cant i play this in english no matter how much i choose the englist button it never becomes english so what do i need to do please enlighten me someone

Jack8950

Feb 20, 2022
Ci-en | No guarantee that it is 100% correct.
This article contains spoilers, so please be careful if you haven't played the game yet.

What we are currently working on
We are currently working on the final story (final boss), but since it requires several linked events and has the most characters appearing in the event compared to previous events, it will take some time to implement.

I will write about the events that must occur in order to reach one ending.

■ Event A

View attachment 4015684

The continuation of the current main story. It's a battle event with a boss. I'm
currently at about 80% progress, and there are no branching choices, but there are many branches depending on the surviving characters, so I'm having a hard time.

However, this does not mean that the update can be reflected in the game after Event A is over .
If you update the game after Event A is over, you will not be able to play normally until you complete Event B.

■Event BAn
event that occurs after Event A.
Although there are few characters appearing, there will likely be a lot of special actions, so
I think it will take about the same amount of time as Event A.
Since I was creating the materials in parallel, I think it will take about a month from the time I started working on it.

■Escape Event
Ending. The outcome of Event B is also relevant.

■ Sub-events:
Past events on the island and their connection to the Giants

■ Nami's sub-event:
A farce with Nami

That's how it is...
I'm sure there are some of you who are eagerly waiting for an update, but
since the next story cannot be released halfway through,
updates will not be made very quickly.

For example, if we continue to focus on the storyline "only," even if things go smoothly,
I expect Event A and Event B to finish around the end of October.

Should I focus on the story?
If we proceed with the story creation, we cannot create new features or stages during that time. I am wondering
if it is better to proceed with the story creation little by little and work on new content half and half... or if it is better to finish the story first.

If I split it in half, I might be able to update a few times each month, but
it would mean the completion of the story would be delayed.

questionnaire
So, I'm going to take a survey for the first time in a while.
I plan to do all of them eventually, so please choose the one you want most right now.
I won't proceed according to the results, but I'd like to use them as a reference.

We have decided to proceed from these options, so even if you have other preferences, please choose from these options.

Explanation of each answer
■ Main story
Create a main story to complete the main story as it is

■New stages, items, features, etc.
Addition of new areas such as caves, new items, crafting, etc.

■Highly difficult battles and raids
For those who mainly enjoy defense, or for those who are bored with the combat being too easy

■H-scenes
They take the longest time to create and are consumed quickly, so they are currently the lowest priority.
i hope you will will add some more gore options in this game. also some torture devices like spanish donkey.

after a long waiting as i can rape the pregnants it would be more interesting if there was a chance of miscarrage during rape.

also there should be a option to cut the belly open and remove the fetus for dead pregnant npcs in dismantle option.

1726003446822.png

there has a glitch in the pilory that should be fixed. this npc has a buldging pregnant belly but pilory isn't showing it.

1726003553210.png

and for the final there should be a health value for this meat bags. it would be more interesting that way.

1726003787388.png

oh yeah and it would be a little handy if i could tie up untamed or enraged npcs with the slave collar. punishment is enslavement haha.

sorry i got carried away. try if you like any of my ideas.

Sep 23, 2021
i hope you will will add some more gore options in this game. also some torture devices like spanish donkey.

after a long waiting as i can rape the pregnants it would be more interesting if there was a chance of miscarrage during rape.

also there should be a option to cut the belly open and remove the fetus for dead pregnant npcs in dismantle option.

1726003446822.png

there has a glitch in the pilory that should be fixed. this npc has a buldging pregnant belly but pilory isn't showing it.

1726003553210.png

and for the final there should be a health value for this meat bags. it would be more interesting that way.

1726003787388.png

oh yeah and it would be a little handy if i could tie up untamed or enraged npcs with the slave collar. punishment is enslavement haha.

jesus-christ.gif

FootBe

Sep 2, 2024

1726003446822.png

1726003553210.png

1726003787388.png

FwjSqZvaAAAkh5y.png

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes